Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

57 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Al highlights, again, his complete failure of comprehend what he's reading. 🤣

Except, drug use in Singapore is on the increase, the death penalty is not proving to be an effective deterrent...

...also, Japan and Denmark are safer... neither of which have the death penalty for drug offences.... how can this be? :suspect:

One would imagine it's slight increase from last year would be much higher if not for strict rules. They should do what San Francisco, Philadelphia and Toronto do as it's working so well out there, I am sure the Guardian approves of their such successful methods.🙄

Regards Japan and Denmark, I never said otherwise.

Edited by Al Bundy

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

One would imagine it's slight increase from last year would be much higher if not for strict rules.

Really? Is that with, or without your parallel universe gazing crystal ball? 🤣

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

They should do what San Francisco, Philadelphia and Toronto do as it's working so well out there...🙄

Is that before or after you get through the higher death rates per capita, of multiple conservative states? 🤣

9 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Regards Japan and Denmark, I never said otherwise.

No, but it does highlight the flawed, nonsensical reality of your claims. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

Al highlights, again, his complete failure of comprehend what he's reading. 🤣

Except, drug use in Singapore is on the increase, the death penalty is not proving to be an effective deterrent...

...also, Japan and Denmark are safer... neither of which have the death penalty for drug offences.... how can this be? :suspect:

That's a good point but, Bundy's only looking at places which support his argument.

In exactly the same way as he damns  The Guardian,  whilst not mentioning the same stories reported in other papers.

He suffers from selective vision.

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

Really? Is that with, or without your parallel universe gazing crystal ball? 🤣

Is that before or after you get through the higher death rates per capita, of multiple conservative states? 🤣

No, but it does highlight the flawed, nonsensical reality of your claims. :thumbsup:

Top marks for trying.

👍

Just now, Organgrinder said:

That's a good point but, Bundy's only looking at places which support his argument.

In exactly the same way as he damns  The Guardian,  whilst not mentioning the same stories reported in other papers.

He suffers from selective vision.

It's a thread ABOUT the Guardian you silly sausage.

😂

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Top marks for trying.

👍

It's a thread ABOUT the Guardian you silly sausage.

😂

That's correct  and  I mentioned The Guardian,    tenth word in the middle line.

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Why would I mention other newspapers then?

😖

Because,  it's wrong to point out what a disgusting newspaper the Guardian is,  on the basis of a story it prints,  when other papers print the same story, and are not called out for it.

Let's be fair,  we have just accepted that Labour can be as dirty as the Tories.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

Because,  it's wrong to point out what a disgusting newspaper the Guardian is,  on the basis of a story it prints,  when other papers print the same story, and are not called out for it.

Let's be fair,  we have just accepted that Labour can be as dirty as the Tories.

You are more than welcome to call others out if you so desire, however, I've made it my life's soul ambition to call out the Guardian for it's blatant guff.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

You are more than welcome to call others out if you so desire, however, I've made it my life's soul ambition to call out the Guardian for it's blatant guff.

If that's your life's ambition then you really need to get out more.

Edited by Zinger549

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

No thanks,  I can find far better uses of my time.  I have other ambitions in life that I  find more satisfying.

The newspapers can print what they like as far as I'm concerned.  I very rarely read one.

Edited by Organgrinder