Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Another example of the racist Guardian trying to create division.

Nah, The Guardian report is the same as all the other outlets reporting the story...

...just another example of you railing against news you don't like.

Laughable! 🤣

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

It's a shame the Guardian don't report about proven racist attacks.

Guess that doesn't fit their racist narrative.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12381871/NYPD-looking-teens-possible-hate-crime-against-Asian-tourist-family-F-subway-train-shown-shocking-new-video.html

Well that's some turn around for the books... imagine my surprise you managed to find an article from a right wing paper... and did a complete 180 in interpretation to similar ones in The Guardian...

...of course, if/when The Guardian do cover this... you'd be claiming they're making up the "hate crime" and creating division! :thumbsup:

🤣

Edited by Magilla

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

It's a shame the Guardian don't report about proven racist attacks.

Guess that doesn't fit their racist narrative.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12381871/NYPD-looking-teens-possible-hate-crime-against-Asian-tourist-family-F-subway-train-shown-shocking-new-video.html

Hang on a minute, you pulled other posters up on this thread when they asked "what about newspapers other than the Guardian? How bad are they?", and you said "start another thread about those newspapers then". 

Yet here you are, on this thread,  reporting on another newspaper other than the Guardian, but telling others to "start a new thread".

That makes you a hypocrite too Al.

Oh, and the Guardian do report proven racist attacks, it's just your confirmation bias won't allow you to recognise them when they are reported in the Guardian.

Edited by Mister M

10 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Oh, and the Guardian do report proven racist attacks, it's just your confirmation bias won't allow you to recognise them when they are reported in the Guardian.

It's a simple formula...

The Guardian runs a particular piece, on anything = BAD.

Anyone else runs a similar/identical piece = GOOD.

Al continues his quest to highlight that actually, they're the one trying to stoke division and hate... but lacks the cognisance to notice it only works on simpletons like themselves 🤣

40 minutes ago, Magilla said:

It's a simple formula...

The Guardian runs a particular piece, on anything = BAD.

Anyone else runs a similar/identical piece = GOOD.

Al continues his quest to highlight that actually, they're the one trying to stoke division and hate... but lacks the cognisance to notice it only works on simpletons like themselves 🤣

No need for insults, I presumed you were better than that to be honest.

Anyway, you are as usual completely missing the point.

The Guardian are making it sound like a racist attack,what actual evidence do they have?  Is it not possible that the two groups were just scrapping over a boat issue?

Why are they at pains to make it a race issue, can you answer me that?

45 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

No need for insults, I presumed you were better than that to be honest.

The truth... we're all aware of your phobia of it. 🙄

In the "blinded by hate and stoking division" stakes, The Guardian can't hold a candle to you! 🤣

The Guardian are making it sound like a racist attack,what actual evidence do they have?

The Guardian have reported this piece in exactly the same way every other paper who covered it did. :?

Your Mail piece, and this one, are almost carbon copies of each other in terms of substance, and evidence...

...your complete 180 in interpretation, inexplicable beyond the obvious... and priceless at the same time! 🙄

Could you have undermined your own claims, and shown your own bias and hate, any more spectacularly? 🤣

Is it not possible that the two groups were just scrapping over a boat issue?

Maybe, just like it could be something entirely different in your Mail article. 🙄

Why are they at pains to make it a race issue, can you answer me that?

Probably for the same reason your Mail article does... on the balance of probabilities and the evidence at hand, it was! 🙄

Edited by Magilla
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Magilla said:

The truth... we're all aware of your phobia of it. 🙄

In the "blinded by hate and stoking division" stakes, The Guardian can't hold a candle to you! 🤣

The Guardian have reported this piece in exactly the same way every other paper who covered it did. :?

Your Mail piece, and this one, are almost carbon copies of each other in terms of substance, and evidence...

...your complete 180 in interpretation, inexplicable... and priceless! 🙄

Could you have undermined your own claims, and shown your own bias and hate, any more spectacularly? 🤣

Maybe, just like it could be something entirely different in your Mail article. 🙄

Probably for the same reason your Mail article does... on the balance of probabilities and the evidence at hand, it was! 🙄

So on the balance of probabilities they are assuming it's a racist attack, no evidence or eye witnesses ( unlike the mail article) nothing at all.

Wow.

I rest my case.

👍

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

So on the balance of probabilities they are assuming it's a racist attack no evidence or eye witnesses ( unlike the mail article) nothing at all.

The Guardian says it appears to be one, exactly as your Mail article does for it's piece.

The "evidence" in both story's is almost identical, a bunch of video's and pictures. 🙄

9 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Wow.

Your ability to miss the blindingly obvious, indeed! :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I rest my case.

...by repeatedly proving my point!

7 minutes ago, Magilla said:

The Guardian says it appears to be one, exactly as your Mail article does for it's piece.

The "evidence" in both story's is almost identical, a bunch of video's and pictures. 🙄

Your ability to miss the blindingly obvious, indeed! :thumbsup:

...by repeatedly proving my point!

It's not though is it.

The Guardian article doesn't have any eye witnesses stating racial slurs were aimed at the victims.

So in a nutshell

The Guardian is making an incident seem like a racist attack without any evidence whatsoever and you think it's ok because the probability is that it probably was.

Good grief. I despair.