Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

No, I did.

You see, I read the article and I came up with a completely different conclusion about it than you did.

Perhaps instead of reading the articles, you could just post on here which one tickles your fancy and put the conclusion "They hate him don't they. I mean why wouldn't they, he is a rich successful white man."

It'd save you a lot of time and trouble.

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

You see, I read the article and I came up with a completely different conclusion about it than you did.

Perhaps instead of reading the articles, you could just post on here which one tickles your fancy and put the conclusion "They hate him don't they. I mean why wouldn't they, he is a rich successful white man."

It'd save you a lot of time and trouble.

Of course you come up with a different conclusion, we are at completely the opposite side of the political scale.

Since he purchased twitter the Guardian has had a campaign of relentless negativity against Musk. It's absolutely pathetic because now someone owns that platform that doesn't see the world like they do. They are like little children.

I don't remember any campaigns and stamping of feet against Jack Dorsey on a weekly basis, but then again twitter was prominently left wing back then, even Mr Dorsey admitted that.

15 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Of course you come up with a different conclusion, we are at completely the opposite side of the political scale.

Since he purchased twitter the Guardian has had a campaign of relentless negativity against Musk. It's absolutely pathetic because now someone owns that platform that doesn't see the world like they do. They are like little children.

I don't remember any campaigns and stamping of feet against Jack Dorsey on a weekly basis, but then again twitter was prominently left wing back then, even Mr Dorsey admitted that.

And this is where your whole campaign falls down.

In your haste to post any Guardian article that fits your confirmation bias of that newspaper, you omit to mention articles outside of your bias which doesn't give forum members an accurate representation of the newspaper, instead we just get an inkling of the workings of your mind.

Edited by Mister M

32 minutes ago, Mister M said:

And this is where your whole campaign falls down.

In your haste to post any Guardian article that fits your confirmation bias of that newspaper, you omit to mention articles outside of your bias which doesn't give forum members an accurate representation of the newspaper, instead we just get an inkling of the workings of your mind.

I can live with that.

9 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

More misandry.

Is there anything they don't find a reason to be miserable at.

Pathetic.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/mar/05/glastonburys-blokefest-of-headliners-is-sloppy-slapdash-and-very-off-brand

I didn't think the Guardian published on Sundays, I thought it was the Observer?

Oh well, I don't suppose that matters to Bungy, if it takes the heat of the Tories who at the moment are being deservedly pulverised, and deflects on to someone else, who cares?

Bit strange that he accuses others of being miserable though; the Telegraph, Mail and  Express are hardly a laugh a minute, even when they're trying to be funny.

Top Tip Bungy: Have a read of Stewart Lee's columns in the Observer, more often than not they're hilarious. Especially at the expense of right whingers 🤪