Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

36 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Get your facts straight

It's white men being bad 

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Imagine my complete lack of surprise you've already forgotten your previous claims and are now highlighting, yet again, that you were describing yourself all along! 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Magilla
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Magilla said:

Imagine my complete lack of surprise you've already forgotten your previous claims and are now highlighting, yet again, that you were describing yourself all along! 🤣🤣🤣

Wibble.

Oops, nearly forgot.

🤣

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/aug/18/i-am-worried-my-mum-is-rushing-into-marriage-with-her-new-boyfriend

The complete and utter rotter, fancy having a peaceful snooze!!!!!

Obviously he is offering to help her financially and bought her a new car because he wants her to go to the shops for him.  

Men can't do anything right can they.

FFS!!!

Edited by Al Bundy

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/aug/18/i-am-worried-my-mum-is-rushing-into-marriage-with-her-new-boyfriend

The complete and utter rotter, fancy having a peaceful snooze!!!!!

Obviously he is offering to help her financially and bought her a new car because he wants her to go to the shops for him.  

Men can't do anything right can they.

FFS!!!

Brittney Spears is getting a divorce

I hope he gets half of everything 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/aug/19/my-four-year-old-daughter-is-asking-questions-about-colonial-history-how-do-i-respond-in-an-age-appropriate-way

Brilliant.

And folk believe this nonsense!! 

Wouldn't they be just be better off doing yet another article on how racist and bad they think white people are including Captain Cook, rather than pretending a four year old wants to know?

🤪🤪🤪🤪

I wish they would have a Ask Al column.

My response would have been.

ASK AL.: Wow your daughter sounds like fun. It must be a right laugh sat around the dinner table talking about colonialism. Have you brought up the subject of gonorrhea with her? Just to lighten the mood. As for you, you understandably feel terrible about the atrocities of Captain Cook, especially as you and your  husband are benefiting because of them. You should give your house and all your possessions to the aboriginal people. I'm sure this will make you feel much better. As far as your daughter is concerned I would recommend talking about toys and cartoons you silly woman.

These emojis especially for Magilla.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Al Bundy

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I wish they would have a Ask Al column

What would be the point, every answer would be the same, regardless of the question. :hihi:

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

These emojis especially for Magilla.

Well, highlighting that a 4 year old is, self evidently, more switch on than yourself... is quite funny. 🤣