Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

8 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

I'll tell you what ISN'T happening in Guardian land... any mention of this:

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/anne-frank-nursery-rename-itself-germany/

Apparently, remembering the Holocaust just isn't diverse enough for some people!

Give me strength 🙄

But the kindergarten said that parents found it difficult to explain who Anne Frank was to their children, and some migrant families don't feel a connection with her story.

My bold

There's ya problem  

54 minutes ago, despritdan said:

So Anne Frank is the latest to be cancelled because some migrants don't feel connected to her. I suppose the Albert Einstein Institute will be the next to go because he was Jewish and some migrants don't feel connected to him.

Nope - the Anne Frank Museum in Amsterdam is stil thriving with nigh on a million visitors a year.

https://www.annefrank.org/en/

35 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Can you enlighten us to what's so funny about people getting worried about being marginalise and discriminated against, by the state?

Then, of course, there's always the worry that some ill-informed thugs might come and put their windows through.

Funny? 🙄

Her very last sentence is rather alarming, what does she mean?

Protesting, voting, using the judicial system, highlighting discrimination in the media etc...

Attacks on German citizens, bombs going off, machete attacks?

Your wet dream... says more about you, that that's your initial conclusion, rather than anything suggested in the article!

As usual here the issue is one of comprehension, or lack of it, on your part! 🤣

Edited by Magilla
  • Like 1