Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

That is Dublin - Irish Republic, so nothing to do with the UK and/or 'Suella's Army' - whatever that's meant to mean.

They are pointing out that Bundy is always quick to defend the "Righty's" and still puts the blame on any Lefty's who were around.

The last time was on Armistice day when the trouble was caused by " the Hamas supporters,  and the Lefties" according to him.

That was despite every News report and all the press clearly laid the blame where it belonged  -  on the righty's

As there were no Lefties in Dublin,  they will be wondering who our Mr Righty is going to blame for what took place.

He has disappointed by not following the habit of a lifetime and his mirror image Mr Grey has also been noted only by his absence.

As the thread is concerning the writings of The Guardian, these can cover happenings all over the world and not just the UK.  

Edited by Organgrinder

7 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Big-headed as well - no surprise.

Stop being so damned childish lad.   I merely answered your post in a proper manner,  and you were the one who came back with a sarcastic remark. 

You get upset far too easily. and would probably be better sticking to kicking Sheffield Council. 

Edited by Organgrinder

21 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

OK, Mister 'Always Right'.

Or is it Mister 'Always Left'?

You are welcome to call me that if you wish.  I don't mind at all.

Terrible scenes from Dublin,  complete yobbos just wanting to cause trouble.

How does anyone know they are far right?

Or is that just the default thing to say when there is any trouble? Still I suppose it kinda takes the attention away from the bloke who tried to kill children.

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

How does anyone know they are far right?

And right on cue, it begins! 🤣

Or is that just the default thing to say when there is any trouble?

The desperation is palpable! 🤣

Still I suppose it kinda takes the attention away from the bloke who tried to kill children.

Ho humm, lets talk about anything but the people I spend all my life making excuses for... check!

The connection with Wilders, of course... who has lots of form for inspiring this sort of stuff... completely beyond you, obvs.

Just the usual pathetic whataboutery. Imagine my complete surprise!

I look forward to the pic of some chippy owner who happens to have a "Free Palestine" poster in the window, as the true cause of the incident.... if last time was anything to go by! 🤣

Edited by Magilla

6 minutes ago, Magilla said:

And right on cue, it begins! 🤣

The desperation is palpable! 🤣

Ho humm, lets talk about anything but the people I spend all my life making excuses for... check!

The connection with Wilders, of course... who has lots of form for inspiring this sort of stuff... completely beyond you, obvs.

Just the usual pathetic whataboutery. Imagine my complete surprise!

I look forward to the pic of some chippy owner who happens to have a "Free Palestine" poster in the window, as the true cause of the incident.... if last time was anything to go by! 🤣

Ok chuckles.

I can't take anyone seriously who uses the word radicalised on the internet.

Given me the proper giggles has that.

😆