Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

Just now, Al Bundy said:

I can't take anyone seriously who uses the word radicalised on the internet.

Given the woefully uninformed, fact free crap you post, what else would you call it? 🙄

Just another way for you to scurry off with your tail between your legs though, I supposed 🤣

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Terrible scenes from Dublin,  complete yobbos just wanting to cause trouble.

How does anyone know they are far right?

Or is that just the default thing to say when there is any trouble? Still I suppose it kinda takes the attention away from the bloke who tried to kill children.

So they were and everyone will agree, and Dublin is a normally peaceful place.

It said on the news reports that they were far right.  surely you saw the news,  or,  do you only believe it when they say they are Lefty's ?

Not the default thing to say,  just the truthful thing to say,  as it should be be.

Why should any normal person want to take attention away from someone who tried to kill children  ?????????????     Your mind works in a mysterious way.

16 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

So they were and everyone will agree, and Dublin is a normally peaceful place.

It said on the news reports that they were far right.  surely you saw the news,  or,  do you only believe it when they say they are Lefty's ?

Not the default thing to say,  just the truthful thing to say,  as it should be be.

Why should any normal person want to take attention away from someone who tried to kill children  ?????????????     Your mind works in a mysterious way.

Far right is the new buzzword and used by certain media outlets to brainwash the naive into thinking it's the same as right wing, and obviously it's working. Anyone right of Tony Blair is " far right" those days, it's child's play but I expect nothing less .

It's taken over from....

White supremacists

Racist.

Incels

Nazi, or that latest cracker Misogynist!!!!

Along with these labels, "far right" will be used to the extent of it being watered down and will become just an empty meaningless jibe.

Nothing beats that belter " radicalised" though. I am still sniggering at that. I honestly thought it was only used by angry spotty student activists with rich parents, not grown ups on the internet.

😆

Edited by Al Bundy

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Or is that just the default thing to say when there is any trouble? Still I suppose it kinda takes the attention away from the bloke who tried to kill children.

Aren't there a lot of non- Irish / non British students in Dublin? Who have over time demonstrated their political views in countries  not of their homeland? 

Edited by St Petre
add

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

My bold 

It certainly appears that way. Ireland has had more than its fair share of immigrants in recent years and the Irish people seem to have had enough.  Labeling them far right is just a way of invalidating their concerns for their country.

Expect more incidents in the near future. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Far right is the new buzzword and used by certain media outlets to brainwash the naive into thinking it's the same as right wing, and obviously it's working. Anyone right of Tony Blair is " far right" those days, it's child's play but I expect nothing less .

It's taken over from....

White supremacists

Racist.

Incels

Nazi, or that latest cracker Misogynist!!!!

Along with these labels, "far right" will be used to the extent of it being watered down and will become just an empty meaningless jibe.

Nothing beats that belter " radicalised" though. I am still sniggering at that. I honestly thought it was only used by angry spotty student activists with rich parents, not grown ups on the internet.

😆

Glad to have approval from one of the two furthest right posters on this forum.

If it's just a "buzz word" then it's  nothing to worry about but,   I don't think "buzz words" get to violent rioting and setting fire to city centres.

They need dealing with very severely as they are becoming far too commonplace these days with their rabid supporters cheering them on.

Makes me wonder who really needs sending to Rwanda ?

They're not under our jurisdiction anyway,  and I'm quite sure that Rwanda won't happen anyway,   because that's also just another "buzz word" for the righties.

Edited by Organgrinder

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold 

It certainly appears that way. Ireland has had more than its fair share of immigrants in recent years and the Irish people seem to have had enough.  Labeling them far right is just a way of invalidating their concerns for their country.

Steady on there mate, you will be labelled as RADICALISED FAR RIGHT!!!

😆

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold 

Here’s the Brazilian Deliveroo driver who stopped the attacker.