Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

On 29/12/2023 at 15:48, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/dec/29/the-guardian-footballer-of-the-year-jenni-hermoso-glory-and-a-cause-that-still-burns

Could this be anymore Guardian!!

😂

How incredibly patronising, not because she is good at her job, but because she is fighting against Misogynists.

Classic.

The only bloke who reads something everyday,  knowing it will make him angry and bring on a rant.

Most people like to do things they enjoy.

17 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

The only bloke who reads something everyday,  knowing it will make him angry and bring on a rant.

Most people like to do things they enjoy.

Angry?

It's absolutely hilarious!!

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Angry?

It's absolutely hilarious!!

I'll remind you of that on your next rant.

It means you must  keep getting your knickers in a twist for nothing.

Edited by Organgrinder

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2024/jan/16/the-moustache-ceiling-why-famous-men-are-kissing-at-awards-ceremonies

The Guardian are telling us to enjoy this.

"Producer and actor Matty Matheson’s freestyling acceptance speech for best comedy was interrupted mid-flow, trophy dangling in hand, when Ebon “Cousin” Moss-Bachrach grabbed his face and kissed him messily, passionately, for a long, long time – like he was saying goodbye to his sweetheart before going off to fight in a war." 

I am confused.  So it's something to celebrate when a man kisses another man without consent, but when the Spanish bloke kissed that Spanish lass it was complete outrage?

Is this the biggest piece of gonkery and hypocrisy ever from the luvvies yet?

They haven't got a clue have they.

🤪🤪🤪

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2024/jan/16/the-moustache-ceiling-why-famous-men-are-kissing-at-awards-ceremonies

The Guardian are telling us to enjoy this.

"Producer and actor Matty Matheson’s freestyling acceptance speech for best comedy was interrupted mid-flow, trophy dangling in hand, when Ebon “Cousin” Moss-Bachrach grabbed his face and kissed him messily, passionately, for a long, long time – like he was saying goodbye to his sweetheart before going off to fight in a war." 

I am confused.  So it's something to celebrate when a man kisses another man without consent, but when the Spanish bloke kissed that Spanish lass it was complete outrage?

Is this the biggest piece of gonkery and hypocrisy ever from the luvvies yet?

They haven't got a clue have they.

🤪🤪🤪

I  won't argue with that.  Make me wonder what they are all taking in their circles.

• 1 month later...