Cider Makers Into Underage Girls.

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

On her way she didn't find Dominic Raab, Liz Truss, Gavin Williamson, Chris Grayling, Jacob Rees Mogg, Boris Johnson, Priti Patel, Suella Bravermann, Nadine Dorries or any number of misfits, fruitloops, and dolts that you support then?

Not too sure, you would have to ask Ms Abbott.

Apparently she is looking for a map to try and find the atlas.

I don't support the current government, they are a shambles, I've mentioned that many times.

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Not too sure, you would have to ask Ms Abbott.

Apparently she is looking for a map to try and find the atlas.

I don't support the current government, they are a shambles, I've mentioned that many times.

How do you know she's looking for an atlas or a map.

On the other hand, we do know that the former Prime Minister got lost trying to find her way out of a room.

Liz Truss gets lost trying to leave room at leadership campaign launch | News | Independent TV

But you don't support them; however you don't support the other lot, even though you only point out the flaws in one side :loopy:

Edited by Mister M

Just now, leviathan13 said:

'Someone'??? You mean a mythical creature with 'those bits' covered by their hair?

Indeed, which OFCOM would hammer them for if they ever wanted to do an ad including it, so its best the Portman Group quietly have a word with them before the fines etc... hit home.

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

How do you know she's looking for an atlas or a map.

On the other hand, we do know that the former Prime Minister got lost trying to find her way out of a room.

Liz Truss gets lost trying to leave room at leadership campaign launch | News | Independent TV

But you don't support them; however you don't support the other lot, even though you only point out the flaws in one side :loopy:

Yeah, that was proper funny.

Liz Truss was just awful

Edited by Al Bundy

3 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

Yet... the Left/alphabet people are happy to have drag performers venture in to primary schools to promote 'diversity' and claim that a 'MAP' is a legitimate sexual preference.

I am from the Left and I think it is disgusting that Men in Drag, are allowed anywhere near Children.

4 hours ago, Axe said:

The thread title is misleading and should be edited.

Edited by dacrlit