Nappy Fetish In Sheffield

The Sheffield city library is to host a family friendly nappy fetish transgender for families  this should be pushed back as it's kids that will suffer here is the link to the article...   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11779731/Fury-transgender-cartoonist-claims-fetish-nappy-art-set-speak-children.html

Edited by MIKEROSOFT44

9 minutes ago, MIKEROSOFT44 said:

The Sheffield city library is to host a family friendly nappy fetish transgender for families  this should be pushed back as it's kids that will suffer here is the link to the article...   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11779731/Fury-transgender-cartoonist-claims-fetish-nappy-art-set-speak-children.html

Sounds perverted to me. If kids are allowed to go then that's child abuse, plain and simple.

4 minutes ago, MIKEROSOFT44 said:

Certainly is..needs to be pushed against ..even worse is if some parents decide to take kids..it is also sold out..which says a lot

Sold out?

Now that's disturbing. It makes me worry about society the fact that stuff like this is being normalised. I hope my kids never reproduce and bring children into this world. Thankfully I don't think they ever will..

Just now, The_DADDY said:

It's not daft. It's utterly vile. Ignore the fact its Also in the mail (its in other publications too), what do you think about the actual event?

I don't think it's appropriate, nobody over the age of 2 even wears Nappies for a start unless it's "adult nappies" for medical reasons.