Nappy Fetish In Sheffield

Just now, melthebell said:

Redwatch was also a very long standing website (1992 - 2019) posting left leaning peopels photos, names, addresses, places of work etc and encouraging people to target them, one of mi old mates was on there for years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redwatch

That's totally unacceptable.  I don't care who is doing the targeting/threatening I'll never support it but you do accept it isn't exclusive to the extreme right yes? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

That's totally unacceptable.  I don't care who is doing the targeting/threatening I'll never support it but you do accept it isn't exclusive to the extreme right yes? 

It isnt

BUT

the right has shown time and time and time again violence is embedded deep inside its psyche

It isnt

BUT

the right has shown time and time and time again violence is embedded deep inside its psyche

No, that's the extreme right and the exact same thing can be said about the extreme left.

Mel, you're playing their game, you're allowing yourself to play the left right game. You know it's all about division. Keep the little people divided and fighting amongst themselves. You said the same thing yourself a while ago.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No, that's the extreme right and the exact same thing can be said about the extreme left.

Mel, you're playing their game, you're allowing yourself to play the left right game. You know it's all about division. Keep the little people divided and fighting amongst themselves. You said the same thing yourself a while ago.

like the left, right wing politics plays into extremism. the problem is if they refuse to see the enemy is the rich and they carry on threatening to kill black people, lefties, gay people trans people and other minorites either just for existing, or speaking out we all know where it leads, weve seen in the 30s and 40s where it leads, its not a good place. should we all just sit back and let people get slaughtered, im sure you know the famous saying (they came for the jews etc), im sure its been bandied about on the covid conspiracy scene too.

like the left, right wing politics plays into extremism. the problem is if they refuse to see the enemy is the rich and they carry on threatening to kill black people, lefties, gay people trans people and other minorites either just for existing, or speaking out we all know where it leads, weve seen in the 30s and 40s where it leads, its not a good place. should we all just sit back and let people get slaughtered, im sure you know the famous saying (they came for the jews etc), im sure its been bandied about on the covid conspiracy scene too.

My bold.

And white people 

And straight people.

Underlined 

There you go again, playing their game. The game of division. You're better than that.

• Thanks 1

Has this person in the past drawn some fetish pictures - yes

Were they ever in any way related to the Assigned Male webcomics - no

Are they related to the book that this tour is promoting - no

Are they in any way going to be related to this talk - no

Has the DM put 2 and 2 together and come up with 2222222222 and are now using faux outrage about a non story to whip up the gullible and reactionary and raise their circulation? Well it is the DM; that's pretty much their raison d'etre...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, evildrneil said:

Has the DM put 2 and 2 together and come up with 2222222222 and are now using faux outrage about a non story to whip up the gullible and reactionary and raise their circulation? Well it is the DM; that's pretty much their raison d'etre...

Thats your first post in 3.5 years.

Please, post more often. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, evildrneil said:

Thats about the sum of it yes

I disagree. This person seems to have questionable moral character. Why would people want him talking to their kids? It dosent matter what the talk is about, this person isn't the right kind of individual to be allowed to exercise Any influence over children. 

This person also seems very confused. Why would we want that confusion passed onto kids? 

When I was at school we went on a visit to see a Catholic priest give a talk about the importance of keeping God in our lives. I'm not religious, never have been but it was still an interesting talk.

What's wrong with something like that?

• Like 1