Nappy Fetish In Sheffield

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I disagree. This person seems to have questionable moral character. Why would people want him talking to their kids? It dosent matter what the talk is about, this person isn't the right kind of individual to be allowed to exercise Any influence over children. 

This person also seems very confused. Why would we want that confusion passed onto kids? 

When I was at school we went on a visit to see a Catholic priest give a talk about the importance of keeping God in our lives. I'm not religious, never have been but it was still an interesting talk.

What's wrong with something like that?

When I was up at Valley, I never visited God, I just used to thank Him for the end of the day! :hihi: 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Wouldn't want my kids to be brainwashed by some bloke claiming a man in the sky is all powerful tbh, see it works both ways 😀

Repent! 

Ye who have no faith....

May the good lord have mercy on your soul......

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

When I was at school we went on a visit to see a Catholic priest give a talk about the importance of keeping God in our lives. I'm not religious, never have been but it was still an interesting talk.

What's wrong with something like that?

A brief look at their respective track records would suggest that a Catholic priest is far more likely to be a malign influence in a child's life than a transgender person!

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Thats your first post in 3.5 years.

Please, post more often. 

I see you shiver with antici.....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, evildrneil said:

A brief look at their respective track records would suggest that a Catholic priest is far more likely to be a malign influence in a child's life than a transgender person!

Yeah, I dint really think that one through did I. Wasn't the best example was it.

The rest of my post still stand though. 

• Haha 1

Probably worth doing a bit more research on what Sophie is into before writing the whole thing off as a DM stunt then engaging in Catholic priest whataboutery.

Warning - the thread is a bit unpleasant but gives a snapshot of what the artist's work. Fine for adults but I really don't thinks the 12-24 age range targeted makes sense.