Fisherpersons

17 minutes ago, Tipstaff said:

Some of Jesus' disciples were fishermen.

I was once in a health and safety committee meeting at my former place of work over 15 years ago, where I was explaining regarding an incident that 5 firemen went into a building that was full of smoke.  It was pointed out that I should use the term 'firefighters' which covered all genders.  I replied that there were 5 firefighters,  who were all MEN.  I do find all this fuss about how to be totally PC a total waste of time and effort. 

Follow me and I will make thee fishers of men ,said gentle Jesus who threw every one out of local market while having a turn one day ,I would have liked old Jesus If he had lived around us , seemed a bit of a lad .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Follow me and I will make thee fishers of men ,said gentle Jesus who threw every one out of local market while having a turn one day ,I would have liked old Jesus If he had lived around us , seemed a bit of a lad .

Anybody who can turn water into wine will do for me Cuttsie.

• Like 1