Increase Hard Drive Space In 'Files' App On Ubuntu (Linux)?

XPertByExperien

Above.

I'm currently working on more Unity projects (well trying to) yet Unity is screaming at me that there's less than 1 Gig of hard drive space left on my PC! I've emailed my Brother, who's the admin of my PC, and he says he'll try and sort it at some point, but is there anything I can do in the interim short of deleting everything?

3 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

Above.

I'm currently working on more Unity projects (well trying to) yet Unity is screaming at me that there's less than 1 Gig of hard drive space left on my PC! I've emailed my Brother, who's the admin of my PC, and he says he'll try and sort it at some point, but is there anything I can do in the interim short of deleting everything?

Usb stick?

External hard drive?

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, SamAllen said:

Yes, there are a few things you can do to free up some hard drive space on your PC:

1. Delete any unnecessary files or programs that you no longer need. This can include old documents, pictures, videos, and applications that are taking up space on your hard drive.

2. Use disk cleanup tool to delete temporary files, system files, and other unnecessary files that are taking up space on your hard drive. You can access this tool by typing "disk cleanup" into the Windows search bar and selecting the option.

3. Move some of your files to an external hard drive or cloud storage. This can free up space on your PC without permanently deleting anything.

4. Use a third-party storage optimization tool to help identify and remove unnecessary files and programs that are taking up space on your hard drive.

By doing any of these, you should be able to free up some space on your hard drive and continue working on your Unity projects.

My Bold.

If you read the OP, I'm on Ubuntu Linux, NOT Windows.