Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Peterborough

bassett one

5 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Wednesday should be down to 10 men they're very lucky not to be.

A lot of dummy spitting at officials from them I wonder if they're on here.🤣.

A bit of quality for the goal.🙄.

And they've let the fans in at last.

Down to 10 men ??? How do work that out then mucka ???? 🧐

I was surprised at Posh's tactics, after putting five past Plymouth a couple of weeks I expected more from them, they came to try and stop the Owls playing, time waste and hit on the counter, it didn't work. Non event of a first half apart from Windass's rocket that hit the bar from a well worked set piece, the home side much better second half with Bannan starting to pull the strings, great display by Vaulks (he was MOTM) and another shocking display by the officials.

Its now 5 months since the mighty Owls lost a game, a great statistic at any level of the game.

Make mine a double.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Was it Byers dragging a player to the floor by his neck off the ball?.

Then ranting about something and wouldn't let it go.

Tbh a bit of both handbags 👜 at dawn 😁

3 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Not really he got him round the neck from behind and threw him to the floor and then went ranting a out it.

😁 funny nothings been mentioned or any footage  on sky ,bbc, footie but ya sen 😉  , glad you're interested in watching the Massive,  YAWAY 👍

Edited by owl.66

1 hour ago, owl.66 said:

😁 funny nothings been mentioned or any footage  on sky ,bbc, footie but ya sen 😉  , glad you're interested in watching the Massive,  YAWAY 👍

It's a matter of opinion and no need for tantrums or arguments, nothing funny about it and it was mentioned extensively during the game by usually biased owls commentators who were very concerned over his behaviour.

Is there some ruling against watching other teams, I also watched bits of  Rotherham and Barnsley games after Wednesday scored. 

Edited by Alextopman

6 hours ago, Alextopman said:

It's a matter of opinion and no need for tantrums or arguments, nothing funny about it and it was mentioned extensively during the game by usually biased owls commentators who were very concerned over his behaviour.

Is there some ruling against watching other teams, I also watched bits of  Rotherham and Barnsley games after Wednesday scored. 

No m8ty not from me or an argument , this is a forum to debate on  & tbh the Blades worum or dingles I will not watch unless its against the Owls which I would be more interested in .Happy days 👍