World cup in the Common Room

Awww, I was hoping this was going to be some kind of World Cup pool tournament they were having in the Common Room then :D

As for England matches, no idea; I've watched them all at home this time - can't be arsed with all the waiting to get served (no matter how many times you flash your money at them :hihi: ), and the straining your neck to get a view over the 6'4" bloke who's parked himself in front of you, and all the "No Surrender" boloney.

Awww, I was hoping this was going to be some kind of World Cup pool tournament they were having in the Common Room then :D

As for England matches, no idea; I've watched them all at home this time - can't be arsed with all the waiting to get served (no matter how many times you flash your money at them :hihi: ), and the straining your neck to get a view over the 6'4" bloke who's parked himself in front of you, and all the "No Surrender" boloney.

sounds like you had a bad experience steve :) you cant beat the atmosphere of a boozer though, even if it is a nightmare to get beers.

Archived