Soaring Energy Bills Labours Fault According To Energy Minister

3 minutes ago, BigAl1 said:

Indeed all politicians lie but the ones you have chosen to highlight from the remain campaign are hardly in the same league as the ones we were fed by the leavers and the lies they continue to peddle.

What you are effectively saying is you turn a blind eye to politicians who lie about something you support and judge politicians who lie about something you do not support more harshly.  It is time for everyone to move on regarding Brexit. Too much time has been wasted over this issue and more important issues have not received the attention they deserve. 

It's almost as if folks are pretending to be struggling as it's the bandwagon to jump on.

In terms of Greece, the Brits are leading the way,” the nation’s tourism minister, Vassilis Kikilias, told the Guardian. “And they’re big spenders.”

Kind of makes their " heat or eat diaries" seem a bit hypocritical 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/feb/26/record-number-of-britons-head-to-greece-as-nation-enjoys-tourism-boom

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Axe said:

What you are effectively saying is you turn a blind eye to politicians who lie about something you support and judge politicians who lie about something you do not support more harshly.  It is time for everyone to move on regarding Brexit. Too much time has been wasted over this issue and more important issues have not received the attention they deserve. 

Should we all close our account and clear the forum of our posts before coming back on under another username? We could refer to it as doing a Westy.

5 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Should we all close our account and clear the forum of our posts before coming back on under another username? We could refer to it as doing a Westy.

As always, no opinion, just cheap jibes.

I thought I was Westy?

37 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It's almost as if folks are pretending to be struggling as it's the bandwagon to jump on.

In terms of Greece, the Brits are leading the way,” the nation’s tourism minister, Vassilis Kikilias, told the Guardian. “And they’re big spenders.”

Kind of makes their " heat or eat diaries" seem a bit hypocritical 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/feb/26/record-number-of-britons-head-to-greece-as-nation-enjoys-tourism-boom

So the Guardian does have its uses, other than providing you with fodder for your ridiculous thread?

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

As always, no opinion, just cheap jibes.

I thought I was Westy?

Not a cheap jibe but a well made point that not everyone can move beyond Brexit as easily as the poster Mr Gee referred to.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

So the Guardian does have its uses, other than providing you with fodder for your ridiculous thread?

It has its uses in complete irony, absolutely.

From heat or eat diaries to telling us how much the Brits are spending on holidays.

They have no idea which way to go!!

It's hilarious.

If you find my thread ridiculous then don't follow or comment on it.

👍