Twitter Reinstates 'Patriotic Alternative' Then Suspends Them Again

5 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Bit simplistic...

What about rape? Paedophilia? Allowing biological men in to women only spaces?

well i didnt want to overload your braincell, but i moved it on from your own prejudices

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, melthebell said:

well i didnt want to overload your braincell, but i moved it on from your own prejudices

Ah, the standard reply when faced with certain dilemmas that your political bias is unable to confront.

Standard.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

... that girl claiming upset and sexual assault during her drunken snog is doing so because she has been conditioned by Me Too etc into thinking she should be upset.

You are aware that you wrote that down where others can read it, right?  You not only had that thought but actually put it out there on a public forum? 

This fecking forum of late.  Enough red flags to make some bunting for Brian's coronation.

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

Why does that fill me with foreboding.......

Yet more regulation, yet more bans. Anyone would have thought living in the 1980s was really dangerous the way they keep  banning stuff which was not banned then

As it happens I'm in agreement with you on the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act. 

34 minutes ago, Hecate said:

You are aware that you wrote that down where others can read it, right?  You not only had that thought but actually put it out there on a public forum? 

This fecking forum of late.  Enough red flags to make some bunting for Brian's coronation.

If you have issues with the forum, you know where the Helpdesk is :D 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

If you have issues with the forum, you know where the Helpdesk is :D 

Alas I don't think the helpdesk will be of much use sorting out the tangle of thoughts that fester in some folk's heads and find their way on here.

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, melthebell said:

Ah... you're one of those who needs things spelling out to you i.e. i need to tell you that killing is a risk to society so you know that i know that it is...

I took it as a given that most people think killing is bad... however you said there is only one word for a risk to society whereas, if you have some understanding of what others go through, i would say that there are more risks than just killing.

Just now, leviathan13 said:

however you said there is only one word for a risk to society whereas, if you have some understanding of what others go through, i would say that there are more risks than just killing.

Sigh

No

i gave 1 word, i never said it was the only word, i was trying to keep on topic and i was only talking about Patriotic  Alternative, and Killing was the main word that cropped up repeatedly in the link i gave for daddy, i thought you might put two and two together.

I wasnt going into depth and writing a 22 page essay on all the risks to society