Stop Throwing Things On The Pitch.

KP Nuts

The club needs to get the cameras zoomed into that west end of the north stand. Think it was the last home game where something was thrown and handed into the ref by the linesman. Don't know if it hit the linesman, he saw it drop or just happened upon it laid there. The away games need closer monitoring as well, we know who's attending the games so it shouldn't be too difficult to identify them. 

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2023/march/club-statement---supporter-conduct-reminder/

The idiots don't care that it could result in the ground being reduced capacity or closed for games. I'm not sure if instances like this have any bearing on the current restrictions on capacity though but the club needs to get a grip on it. It's not just the club though, any fans in the area that can point out offenders to stewards should help as I'm guessing CCTV alone isn't enough to find them.

Find them and ban them for at least a season, forever if it was up to me.

Edited by NERVY-OWL

35 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Idiots for throwing stuff, but let's not tarnish the whole T1 section as if it wasn't for them the atmosphere would be shocking.

They can see who the nutters are , tell them in no uncertain way to pack it or else they will get a knuckle sandwich 

Edited by cuttsie

• 2 weeks later...