Where are all the posh bars in sheff

alijay

Crystal might be just up your street if you're into the whole chilling out in a relaxing smart bar with decent cocktails. Crystal has loads of little area's and comfy sofa's for getting lost in your own private world with your friends and your cocktails! Cocktail list is decent (and ever changing... new cocktail list out next week!), and you can order off the menu. (Bartenders special's rotate all the time) and alot of our bartenders have their own concoctions + an extensive cocktail database in their heads + there's a chopping board for customers to customize their drinks to their liking (should they want!). Ontop of that we have 650+ spirits, Vodka's, tequila's, rums, whisk(e)ys etc etc so you're pretty much spolit for choice! We have also have a few barstaff and management who have worked in/with Living Rooms and aspire to bring the same standards to Sheffield. Which in a nutshell is Crystal's aim and what the developers had in mind when designing :) Check us out on Carver street... Full of nice customers too :) Go on a weekday to recieve close attention (Waitresses, etc etc). To be fair there's a few other bars in Sheffield that are pretty decent, Halycon, ivory and 23 spring to mind. They are both pretty decent and lean more towards out and out cocktail lounge style bars (like crystal) and less like slambar bar's... if you catch my drift..

http://www.crystalbar.uk.com :P Shameless plugging!! haha

23 - good cocktails, but a resturant type place

Crystal - class

Bai Hoi - decent cocktails but more of a bar

Muse - nice but expensive, not sure about atmosphere

Halycon - small, loads of cocktails, somtimes can be abit quiet

Ivory - Nice but not my type of thing, good cocktails

We have also have a few barstaff and management who have worked in/with Living Rooms and aspire to bring the same standards to Sheffield. Which in a nutshell is Crystal's aim and what the developers had in mind when designing :)

http://www.crystalbar.uk.com :P Shameless plugging!! haha

I remember sitting in the early planning meetings, and through all the staff trainings when the MD from Brook Leisure and Tony saying Crystal wasn't going to be anything like a Living Room, they were going for a different market...

So I just like to correct on that point :)

Anyway... check out boho for cocktails. Our new list is appearing shortly (keep an eye out for me posting in notices & events about our new website.... one that appears online we're launching everything.

23 - good cocktails, but a resturant type place

Crystal - class

Bai Hoi - decent cocktails but more of a bar

Muse - nice but expensive, not sure about atmosphere

Halycon - small, loads of cocktails, somtimes can be abit quiet

Ivory - Nice but not my type of thing, good cocktails

I'd say Halycon is the best out of those, the least pretentious and gimicky anyway.

Bar 23 is in the West One complex at the end of West Street, where Vodka Revolution is. It's not that amazing to be honest, just loads of fat skinheads in suits and women dressed up looking for a new Dad for their children.

Give that man the poet lauret award. :)

Archived