Arise, Sir Stanley Johnson

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

He thinks everyone is as daft as him, and no one has cottoned on.

Exactly! Only West77 Praises to his God, Bozo Boris. :hihi:

2 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

And that's exactly my point.

Ta ta! (welcome to being #11 on my ignore list)

Have you lost the Plot, I was quoting Axe alias West77, Not you. :huh:

4 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

And that's exactly my point.

Ta ta! (welcome to being #11 on my ignore list)

Anymore derogatory comments from Mr. Presley about Flapper, and he's going on my Ignore list an all.

13 minutes ago, Padders said:

Anymore derogatory comments from Mr. Presley about Flapper, and he's going on my Ignore list an all.

Never mind Flappers cage, who's rattled yours,  I hold Flapper in my Highest Regards.  Thankyou very much. :huh:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Exactly! Only West77 Praises to his God, Bozo Boris. :hihi:

Have you lost the Plot, I was quoting Axe alias West77, Not you. :huh:

I wouldn't worry, apparently he has me on ignore but keeps replying to my posts...

Not too sure what's going on with that poster to be fair as they seem quite distressed.

I hope they are ok.

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I wouldn't worry, apparently he has me on ignore but keeps replying to my posts...

Not too sure what's going on with that poster to be fair as they seem quite distressed.

I hope they are ok.

I don't know what goin off,  even Padders has just stuck the BOOT in,  he must been eating Flappers Bird Seed.  :gag:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Axe said:

It is a long tradition that outgoing prime ministers have a resignation honours list.

Mr Stanley Johnson has had a long career dealing with environmental issues which could be a reason his name has been put forward to be knighted.

There are thousands of people out there who do exactly the same thing but there stories never get heard, he isn't unique.

I mean his way of sorting out road pollution was to get rid of all cars, I mean yes traffic is a cause but that kind of statement is just absurd

Edited by Cody's Granddad

5 minutes ago, Cody's Granddad said:

There are thousands of people out there who do exactly the same thing but there stories never get heard, he isn't unique.

I mean his way of sorting out road pollution was to get rid of all cars, I mean yes traffic is a cause but that kind of statement is just absurd

Yebbut he's also BoJo the Clown's Dad, so he can just ask his son to put him up for it! :loopy: 

• Haha 1