Mazher Iqbal

This story is starting to sound somewhat like the goings on at Thurrock council.

High ranking people in the council not being held accountable when large amounts of money get spent with little to no discernible return.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geared said:

This story is starting to sound somewhat like the goings on at Thurrock council.

High ranking people in the council not being held accountable when large amounts of money get spent with little to no discernible return.

High ranking people anywhere, are very rarely held accountable for anything.

At least we have proof that Sheffield City Council are as good as the government at withholding reports which may show that their failings occurred.

10 hours ago, geared said:

The issue is the people of Sheffield who are voting these morons in are sleepwalking into a city that has a town centre that is turning into a ghost town with empty shops, nowhere to park because you're expected to catch a dirty, unreliable public transport, or cycle into town. Businesses within the CAZ zone who have struggled to get through covid are now expected to replace vehicles, because of the pollutants they emit. Why not help those businesses to replace offending vehicles, rather than spending millions putting up signs and cameras to basically fine them every time they enter the zone. What is amazing to me is that all vehicles go through a yearly MOT and emissions are tested. Let's see what happens when private vehicles that fall out of the current emissions are also being charged to enter the zone. This is only the beginning folks. The centre is being destroyed, now the council are still planning on making Ecclesall Road a red route. Imagine all the businesses closing because customers have nowhere to park. Sheffield is definitely under the spotlight, especially with all the lies and deceit regarding the tree felling debacle. Sheffield used to be a thriving city. Let's hope the tree hugging lefties realise the damage they've caused by putting the inmates in charge of the asylum! 

9 minutes ago, Jonnyc said:

The issue is the people of Sheffield who are voting these morons in are sleepwalking into a city that has a town centre that is turning into a ghost town with empty shops, nowhere to park because you're expected to catch a dirty, unreliable public transport, or cycle into town. Businesses within the CAZ zone who have struggled to get through covid are now expected to replace vehicles, because of the pollutants they emit. Why not help those businesses to replace offending vehicles, rather than spending millions putting up signs and cameras to basically fine them every time they enter the zone. What is amazing to me is that all vehicles go through a yearly MOT and emissions are tested. Let's see what happens when private vehicles that fall out of the current emissions are also being charged to enter the zone. This is only the beginning folks. The centre is being destroyed, now the council are still planning on making Ecclesall Road a red route. Imagine all the businesses closing because customers have nowhere to park. Sheffield is definitely under the spotlight, especially with all the lies and deceit regarding the tree felling debacle. Sheffield used to be a thriving city. Let's hope the tree hugging lefties realise the damage they've caused by putting the inmates in charge of the asylum! 

First of all, welcome to the forum “new user”.

Most newcomers with obvious agendas usually try to hide them for a while. So congratulations on your lack of subtlety.

The red route proposals for Abbeydale Road and Ecclesall Road were ditched last week. So, well done once more for your lack of up to date info. It’s also interesting that you were bothered about Ecclesall Road, but not Abbeydale Road.

Finally, an observation. Anyone can stand for the council. Maybe you should give it a go. If you haven’t already done so, of course.

8 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Most newcomers with obvious agendas usually try to hide them for a while. So congratulations on your lack of subtlety.

The red route proposals for Abbeydale Road and Ecclesall Road were ditched last week. So, well done once more for your lack of up to date info. It’s also interesting that you were bothered about Ecclesall Road, but not Abbeydale Road.

Finally, an observation. Anyone can stand for the council. Maybe you should give it a go. If you haven’t already done so, of course.

If you actually got your facts right, you'd find out that it is still in review and has not been cancelled. You are clearly one of the tree hugging lefties I was talking about. Please get your facts right if you want to make a comment on my posts. 

9 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Do they get paid ,or do the expenses compensate, do they park for nowt .

1 hour ago, Jonnyc said:

If you actually got your facts right, you'd find out that it is still in review and has not been cancelled. You are clearly one of the tree hugging lefties I was talking about. Please get your facts right if you want to make a comment on my posts. 

Not another righteous righty?

How do you figure that the tree hugging lefties who fought the council, are responsible for what the council are doing.

They, and the council were on opposite sides, and still are, and always will be.

We had enough money hugging righties on here before you came.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Not another righteous righty?

How do you figure that the tree hugging lefties who fought the council, are responsible for what the council are doing.

They, and the council were on opposite sides, and still are, and always will be.

We had enough money hugging righties on here before you came.

The people who voted these morons in are responsible for what is happening to Sheffield. Labour, the Green Party and Lib Dems. The tree hugging lefties who want us all on bikes and filthy, unreliable public transport. I run several businesses in Sheffield, and employ quite a number people, giving them a decent wage so they are able to put food of their tables. But I can guarantee you this, by the end of the year, some of those people will be made redundant because we have to find the money to change vehicles because of the CAZ zone, find more money for utilities because of the energy price rises, and pay off a bounce back loan that we had to take out because of Covid, with little help from the government. You're obviously someone who doesn't own a business, because if you did, you would understand where I am coming from. The policies that are brought in have long standing implications for everyone.  Not only businesses, but suppliers, staff, and customers. There's enough people on here who like to comment negatively on my thread, but I'd like to know where they stand on what is happening to Sheffield? 

8 minutes ago, Jonnyc said:

The people who voted these morons in are responsible for what is happening to Sheffield. Labour, the Green Party and Lib Dems. The tree hugging lefties who want us all on bikes and filthy, unreliable public transport. I run several businesses in Sheffield, and employ quite a number people, giving them a decent wage so they are able to put food of their tables. But I can guarantee you this, by the end of the year, some of those people will be made redundant because we have to find the money to change vehicles because of the CAZ zone, find more money for utilities because of the energy price rises, and pay off a bounce back loan that we had to take out because of Covid, with little help from the government. You're obviously someone who doesn't own a business, because if you did, you would understand where I am coming from. The policies that are brought in have long standing implications for everyone.  Not only businesses, but suppliers, staff, and customers. There's enough people on here who like to comment negatively on my thread, but I'd like to know where they stand on what is happening to Sheffield? 

It isn’t your thread.

But do carry on. You are very funny.

8 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

It isn’t your thread.

But do carry on. You are very funny.

And you're a moron 😂

10 hours ago, Prettytom said: