Poor Old Gary Lineker

Blinkin days been ruined no football final score, watched football results for 70 odd years it's part of Saturday for me and millions more , 

And why ?......?.... All because our Gazza offered his opinion on illegal immigration. 

Now I am not saying he  is  right or wrong  ,but I will defend his right to say it as I would defend contributions on this forum as well as others to be aired in good faith .

The BBC are showing once again that they are a department of the Government and a institution that provides jobs for the boys  as long as those boys toe the line that is .

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Blinkin days been ruined no football final score, watched football results for 70 odd years it's part of Saturday for me and millions more , 

And why ?......?.... All because our Gazza offered his opinion on illegal immigration. 

Now I am not saying he  is  right or wrong  ,but I will defend his right to say it as I would defend contributions on this forum as well as others to be aired in good faith .

The BBC are showing once again that they are a department of the Government and a institution that provides jobs for the boys  as long as those boys toe the line that is .

Contrary to popular belief, the UK isn't the 51st US State, we do NOT have "freedom of speech" under the 2nd or 3rd Amendment.

Therefore, people can't say what they want without some form of consequences.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, XPertByExperien said:

Contrary to popular belief, the UK isn't the 51st US State, we do NOT have "freedom of speech" under the 2nd or 3rd Amendment.

Tha what?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

My bold.

I doubt anyone thinks that to be honest.

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Tha what?

Do you thee and thou to your Parents young man?! :loopy: 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

I doubt anyone thinks that to be honest.

I hate to break it to you but the British government, in all its forms, has been so far up the US Establishment's bum since the end of WWII it's not funny, purely because the Americans think they "Won" the War for us.

9 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

I hate to break it to you but the British government, in all its forms, has been so far up the US Establishment's bum since the end of WWII it's not funny, purely because the Americans think they "Won" the War for us.

Your ignore button isn't working.

Possibly broke due to overuse 

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Ruddy hell Cuttsie,

That a man after me own heart...

Been cursing all day, Final score is a religion on a Satday, eighting mi dinner and watching the footie results..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

I remember the very NOT woke, politically incorrect Garry Lineker of They Think It's All Over. I miss that Gary.

When he had an ounce of joy in him before he became permanently miserable.( Guardianitus)

Aye.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

I remember the very NOT woke, politically incorrect Garry Lineker of They Think It's All Over. I miss that Gary.

Like people remember the not woke Prince Harry before he met Meghan?

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

When he had an ounce of joy in him before he became permanently miserable.( Guardianitus)

Aye.

Why would he be miserable?

He's well respected, earned his money by his exceptional footballing skills on the pitch, and is a great communicator.

I wonder if Sky or other broadcasting organisations will be negotiating with him. He could certainly earn more at a fully commercial broadcaster - if money is his motivation.

The only miserable people are the likes of Robbie Gibb who know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Edited by Mister M