Poor Old Gary Lineker

20 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Don’t tell me - you think the BBC is left wing? 

The BBC is partly funded by whoever happens to be in government at any given time, which at the moment happens to be the Tories (not for much longer IMO, rumour has it there's a GE coming up at some point)

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Would that be the "right wing" BBC that spent four weeks slating right wing gulf states, who we are constantly told that are in the pockets of the conservatives?

That BBC?

I didn't watch the football - though I thought the criticism was because of Qatar's human rights abuses. 

It's a shame that people's basic human rights have become political, I'd have hoped that anyone decent would support them.

47 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I think it's 50/50, especially now it's ridding itself of lefties.

Which lefties?

37 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I didn't watch the football - though I thought the criticism was because of Qatar's human rights abuses. 

It's a shame that people's basic human rights have become political, I'd have hoped that anyone decent would support them.

Which lefties?

Jeremy Clarkson 

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

People fight. People will always fight. That incident seemed blown out of all proportion to me.

Politics is to blame for the incident  being blown out of all proportion.