Poor Old Gary Lineker

33 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Wasn't it his producer?

Yes,  Jeremy and the others had been out all day and when they returned famished there wasn't any hot food available,  he was justifiably angry but should have stopped short of hitting the bloke,  whether or not he felt provoked and lost it who knows.

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

To the extremists on here Gengis khan and Hitler were left wing

Very well observed.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Would that be the "right wing" BBC that spent four weeks slating right wing gulf states, who we are constantly told that are in the pockets of the conservatives?

That BBC?

You should join the pigeon fanciers club.  They are the only ones who talk about wings more than you do..

Mind you, this is a change,  it's usually the left wing you are on about.

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Very well observed.

You should join the pigeon fanciers club.  They are the only ones who talk about wings more than you do..

Mind you, this is a change,  it's usually the left wing you are on about.

I used to be a winger, a really good one an all, and chicken wings are a favourite of mine so you might be onto something there....

5 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Better off without commentating,watching manure v real betis and Savage is spoiling it.

Robbie savage is like a 10 year old who has had too much candy. I don't think he is a nasty bloke but incredibly annoying.

I can't stand him and Sutton on 606.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Robbie savage is like a 10 year old who has had too much candy. I don't think he is a nasty bloke but incredibly annoying.

I can't stand him and Sutton on 606.

Read a quote today a football pundit says what’s going to happen then tells us why it didn’t happen.