Whatsapp To Become Illegal In Uk Under Online Safety Bill Plans

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

face bothered

and you STILL havent answered my question

is it right that human traffickers can get rich by using the likes of whatsapp to get business off people to bring them over here just so you and yer mates can talk bobbins on it? 

Good luck with that one .

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Remind me, who is it who wants to invade our freedom? 

Don't swear or ill be forced to report your post.

It isn’t necessarily freedom though. 

It is often cover for criminal activity. So, it depends upon who’s freedom you value most.

If you are so bothered about paedophile gangs, then maybe you should consider measures to gather evidence against them.

I’d like to see all electronic communications be made available upon request by three high court judges. That removes the politics from it and also means that the criminals know that their comms are potentially accessible to the police.

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

face bothered

and you STILL havent answered my question

is it right that human traffickers can get rich by using the likes of whatsapp to get business off people to bring them over here just so you and yer mates can talk bobbins on it? 

My bold

How many people traffickers use it?

Do they exclusively use whatsapp?

I'm betting the answers will be,

You don't know

And

You don't know.

Once again you are being told something by authorities and you immediately believe it. Regardless of your opinion and regardless of any "good intent" from government its a creeping infringement of our rights to privacy.

If government proactively went after people traffickers/nonces in a meaningful way I may be more inclined to accept it as a necessary piece to the jigsaw but they don't.

So I wont.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold

You don't know

And

You don't know.

Once again you are being told something by authorities and you immediately believe it. Regardless of your opinion and regardless of any "good intent" from government its a creeping infringement of our rights to privacy.

If government proactively went after people traffickers/nonces in a meaningful way I may be more inclined to accept it as a necessary piece to the jigsaw but they don't.

So I wont.

You still haven't answered him .

17 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

You don't know

And

You don't know.

So I wont.

Did Facebook spoon feed that pile of crap to you?

It wouldn’t be a surprise because:

a) You have shown yourself to be particularly susceptible to manipulation by Facebook.

and

2) WhatsApp and Facebook are two cheeks of the same insidious arse.

Edited by Prettytom

31 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

You don't know

And

You don't know.

So I wont.

Yes i dont know but i do know they will use anything that helps them not getting caught, that includes everything thats encrypted. on the flip side just to shout freedom of speech freedom of speech and believe anything opposite what the government does is baby talk.

Im trying to put more thought into the issue rather than that, its a complex issue, with different layers of freedoms and safety