Have Your 'Colds' Changed Since The Pandemic ?

8 hours ago, Mister M said:

I've been getting fewer colds since the pandemic. In fact, I think I've had 1 cold in the last 18 months, and I'm certain that's because I've been much more rigorous in ensuring that I wash my hands much more. Which is good, because that's what we should be doing.

Same here , its basic common sense which we have learned. 

44 minutes ago, Mister M said:

As a youngster I always had colds - right up until I was in my 20s - something like 4 or 5 times a year when I was at school, then maybe 2 or 3 times a year afterwards. It was only until I was in my late 30s that I became much more resistant to them. Possibly because my body had built up enough immunity to defend itself against any cold bugs that were in circulation

I generally didn't really get ill when I was younger either, sure I had all the usual childhood illnesses like chicken pox etc, but mostly never really got colds or flu... rare occasions maybe... just like everything though, everyone reacts differently, varies person to person etc...

• Like 1