Blades V Blackburn Fa Cup.

Padders

Looking forward to this one,

What an opportunity to travel to London and get ripped off.

I preferred the old days when Semi's were located at grounds close to the participating teams...

Many a Semi was played at "The Wembley of the North" The good old days Eh.

Anyway back to the game,

This is a game the Blades will welcome, it will be a nice relaxation from the main agenda of automatic promotion..

I'm expecting a feast of entertaining football from the Wizards.

Nothing to lose in this one, go for it lads, stuff em 3-0.

1 minute ago, bassett one said:

hi padders like your sureness in this game ,but re-semi finals most where placed in citys between the clubs making each team travel roughly the same was it not?

Correct Mr. B.

Always thought it was a better format.

Travelling to London and paying extortionate prices for everything is just not on...

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

Correct Mr. B.

Always thought it was a better format.

Travelling to London and paying extortionate prices for everything is just not on...

It's done to make extra money for the fa. They don't care about fans having to fork out extra for tickets, travel etc. Personally the only game that should be played at Wembley is the final, the semis should just be a home and away tie at each others grounds.

As for the game a United win over the 2 legs I reckon, doubt Blackburn will have enough over 2 legs.

2 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

It's done to make extra money for the fa. They don't care about fans having to fork out extra for tickets, travel etc. Personally the only game that should be played at Wembley is the final, the semis should just be a home and away tie at each others grounds.

As for the game a United win over the 2 legs I reckon, doubt Blackburn will have enough over 2 legs.

Not a 2 legged tie Nervy..

4 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Be interesting to see what team he puts out.

Said that to my lad this morning. 

Is he going to save McAtee & Doyle for the league now? They stepped in superbly against Sunderland. A far more attacking performance.

3 hours ago, Padders said:

Looking forward to this one,

What an opportunity to travel to London and get ripped off.

I preferred the old days when Semi's were located at grounds close to the participating teams...

Many a Semi was played at "The Wembley of the North" The good old days Eh.

Anyway back to the game,

This is a game the Blades will welcome, it will be a nice relaxation from the main agenda of automatic promotion..

I'm expecting a feast of entertaining football from the Wizards.

Nothing to lose in this one, go for it lads, stuff em 3-0.

Hope they win for you Padders , Our lot will be there , I can get ready if the Blades get to Semi's will lock misen int coaaal house.

• Haha 2