Blades V Blackburn Fa Cup.

Padders

12 minutes ago, *_ash_* said:

I managed to find a thing called tunein, or something and listened to it on radio sheffield!

Great finish! Sounded great! 

Yes, the money probably won't last, but hopefully can avoid losing 12 points somehow. 

We were never at risk of the points deduction anyway, Bettis already rubbished the Mail non story.

14 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that game, bar the result of course. I'll take a game like that over most premier league games any day of the week, not sure what the big draw is to that permier league anyway, it's all but a closed shop now in who can win it.

Didn't you say you wanted United to win?

11 minutes ago, *_ash_* said:

I managed to find a thing called tunein, or something and listened to it on radio sheffield!

Great finish! Sounded great! 

Yes, the money probably won't last, but hopefully can avoid losing 12 points somehow. 

Why was that mate, if you don't mind me asking. Why couldn't you just watch ITV unless you're abroad or something. I'll have a look at the site you mention as it's a bit of a bummer on match days when you're out of range of radio Sheffield and they block the commentary. I take it they still do that.

3 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Why was that mate, if you don't mind me asking. Why couldn't you just watch ITV unless you're abroad or something. I'll have a look at the site you mention as it's a bit of a bummer on match days when you're out of range of radio Sheffield and they block the commentary. I take it they still do that.

Pretty sure it was on BBC Radio 5 Live too.

And yes, they still geoblock commentary within the UK, probably easy to bypass using a VPN though.

Edited by HeHasRisen

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Pretty sure it was on BBC Radio 5 Live too.

And yes, they still geoblock commentary within the UK, probably easy to bypass using a VPN though.

I'd have thought the VPN servers wouldn't pick it up either, in fact I think I have tried previously and couldn't pick the Owls commentary up via VPN, could be wrong though, I can't remember now. I'm talking about Radio Sheffield there obviously, the Radio 5 live would be fine via VPN if outside the country.