Barnsley V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

8 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Well done Barnsley,  good game. The run had to come to an end sometime and it might as well be Barnsley as anyone else. What a great time to build another run now.

And Plymouth won at Accrington, KP.

• Like 1

Guest sibon

If you miss a bagful of chances, you don’t deserve to win. They took theirs, we didn’t.

We need to win the next three now, to avoid the promotion race going down to the wire.

Nightmare start from a normally solid defence, dominated the next hour, refs missed a clear handball in the box from a corner at 1-2, got it back to 2-2 and a deflected clearance fell straight to Watters to give them back a lead, threw Flint up as a 3rd striker leaving a hole at the back that they managed to take advantage of and it was game over.

Still, 2 games in hand on plymouth starting sunday

8 minutes ago, St Petre said:

And Plymouth won at Accrington, KP.

I know mate, I can see this going right to the wire. Plymouth and Ipswich are playing well, I think Barnsley just have a little bit too much to do to be honest to finish up with automatic, but you never know. Great stuff though isn't it, who needs the premier league and struggling to survive.

Good to see Chansiri there tonight as well.

1 minute ago, KP Nuts said:

I must admit to feeling a bit down after getting turned over tonight, and then I thought about the fact we still have Dizzy's takeover to look forward to and suddenly I was smiling again. Come on Dizzy, you know it makes sense.

Oh mate. It’ll be fine mate. Don’t you worry about us mate. Good old Dizzy, eh mate.

Pathetic.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

I must admit to feeling a bit down after getting turned over tonight, and then I thought about the fact we still have Dizzy's takeover to look forward to and suddenly I was smiling again. Come on Dizzy, you know it makes sense.

Did it make you chuckle Smelly Tongue?.

1 hour ago, KP Nuts said:

I know mate, I can see this going right to the wire. Plymouth and Ipswich are playing well, I think Barnsley just have a little bit too much to do to be honest to finish up with automatic, but you never know. Great stuff though isn't it, who needs the premier league and struggling to survive.

Good to see Chansiri there tonight as well.

I thought Femewo had a good game tonight and the Smith/Gregory pairing caused Barnsley plenty of problems.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I thought Femewo had a good game tonight and the Smith/Gregory pairing caused Barnsley plenty of problems.

Yes, thought he was decent. It's the Byers injury that worries me mate, it's like playing with 10 men with Adeniran or Fizz playing. Fizz should be revelling in this. He's tried, Fizz and Adeniran now, fully expect Bakinson to be back for the next game.