Barnsley V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

I always thought if anyone was going to end the run it would be these. Disappointed to concede 4 though, especially after coming back from 2 down. 

Anyway it's about how we bounce back now. Win our next couple and we can get a nice run going again.

Cracking game.

The last two games have me a little concerned. It's not so much the results but we look knackered and those injuries to key men could not have come at a worse time. Surely the other teams can't keep winning, can they?

We play 3 games now before Ipswich kick a ball so hopefully we should have a healthy gap again on them.

It's Wednesday, nothing is easy is it.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Cracking game.

The last two games have me a little concerned. It's not so much the results but we look knackered and those injuries to key men could not have come at a worse time. Surely the other teams can't keep winning, can they?

We play 3 games now before Ipswich kick a ball so hopefully we should have a healthy gap again on them.

It's Wednesday, nothing is easy is it.

And Barnsley have still to play Ipswich

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

I must admit to feeling a bit down after getting turned over tonight, and then I thought about the fact we still have Dizzy's takeover to look forward to and suddenly I was smiling again. Come on Dizzy, you know it makes sense.

That made me chuckle.

Who's "we"?.

Are you speaking for Wednesday fans now?.

If so I'm sure they will all appreciate you speaking for them on how after their first loss in 24 games they immediately needed to take comfort thinking about this year's FA Cup semi finalist's business.

Nuts by name eh?.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

A nice English heritage plaque on Olive Grove complimenting Sheffield Wednesday as being one of the first togga teams in the World  Years before most others kicked a ball.    the Owls (originally named the blades ). Along with Notts County set the whole pro  sharabang in motion it seems , Lick that 

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

A nice English heritage plaque on Olive Grove complimenting Sheffield Wednesday as being one of the first togga teams in the World  Years before most others kicked a ball.    the Owls (originally named the blades ). Along with Notts County set the whole pro  sharabang in motion it seems , Lick that 

Forever in our shadow. I hope they supplement with vitamin D.