Forrest Green V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

6 minutes ago, prince al said:

If the fringe players can’t shine against the bottom of the league then they shouldn’t be at the club. 

The second choice have not been up to it this season , The cup game against Fleetwood proved it .

We have two home grown players in the first team along with Gregory who is local we need more of that , loans i detest shows a club is weak in its junior ranks , at one time if you were not around the first team at 18 you were not good enough , 

• Like 1

On 22/03/2023 at 07:55, NERVY-OWL said:

Anything less than 3 points will be a worry after last night. We need to make it count against the sides in the lower half.

Nervy,remember when we were discussing the teams coming good below the blades and the owls and you said the gap is too big and I said stranger things happen in football well look at Ipswich and Barnsley now, especially Barnsley who are on fire you need to keep looking over your shoulder and not concentrate on plymouth but I still think you will just about do it.

• Like 1

Its not the 1st time weve struggled to overcome a side pressing up on our defence and closing out the middle and I doubt very much its the last, bristol rovers did it to great effect and weve still to go back there.

A lot of those players put in a great midweek effort, and with no effective attacking back up options, we looked very leggy  at times, their keepers had a very easy afternoon.

Forest Green are hardly Real Madrid. I would expect a better attacking plan the just lumping it in the box.

In my opinion that’s where our midfield let us down. I would hope that they have the quality to get the ball down and either open play up or drive on with the ball.

3 minutes ago, prince al said:

Forest Green are hardly Real Madrid. I would expect a better attacking plan the just lumping it in the box.

In my opinion that’s where our midfield let us down. I would hope that they have the quality to get the ball down and either open play up or drive on with the ball.

Forest Green are hardly third tier.