Forrest Green V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

bassett one

Worst display of the season,had easy victory in there heads,just shows in January we should have strengthen the Squad,as the Barnsley game they brought 5 subs on we brought nothing on because there no one good enough on there to change the game,Bakinson & Adeniran and no way good enough players,then Adeniran laughing with Fleetwood manager at the end,shows he is not bothered at All

11 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Bloke on Football Heaven just demanding Moores sacking.

FFS. 

Football fans (both sides, this is NOT a dig at wednesday) really need to give their heads a wobble sometimes.

Thats nuts, Ive not listened to FH for about 2 years or so.

Football fans are a crazy bunch, theres a bloke sits near me he wont sing Darren Moores name, at 1st i thought it was my hearing, but now I know others have noticed and he slags Johnson off EVERY home game

Just listened to FH radio Sheffield. Most comments were quite sensible. Good job there wasn’t a phone in after yesterday’s match.
Can’t understand why some players haven’t taken their chances to impress in the team? Have they got the face on for not playing more games? They owe the fans and the gaffer an apology.

1 hour ago, staninoodle said:

Thats nuts, Ive not listened to FH for about 2 years or so.

Football fans are a crazy bunch, theres a bloke sits near me he wont sing Darren Moores name, at 1st i thought it was my hearing, but now I know others have noticed and he slags Johnson off EVERY home game

1 hour ago, prince al said:

Just listened to FH radio Sheffield. Most comments were quite sensible. Good job there wasn’t a phone in after yesterday’s match.
Can’t understand why some players haven’t taken their chances to impress in the team? Have they got the face on for not playing more games? They owe the fans and the gaffer an apology.

But calling for the manager to go?!! No wonder you can hear the disbelief in the presenters voices.

As a Blade, I can hand on heart say that Moore has done a fabulous job this season. Why anyone would think he has to be sacked after 2 losses is on another planet. How soon have they forgotten your unbeaten run?

Reminds me of Blades calling for Danny Wilsons head, when Wilson had the highest win ratio EVER (bar acting managers)  at 51.89%  because we lost our way for a few games.

Interestingly enough, only Heckingbottom has come close to that, at 56.16%.

If we lost the next 2 games, they'll be calling for his head too.

Funny old fickle game, eh.

Edited by PapaLazarou

2 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

But calling for the manager to go?!! No wonder you can hear the disbelief in the presenters voices.

As a Blade, I can hand on heart say that Moore has done a fabulous job this season. Why anyone would think he has to be sacked after 2 losses is on another planet. How soon have they forgotten your unbeaten run?

Reminds me of Blades calling for Danny Wilsons head, when Wilson had the highest win ratio EVER (bar acting managers)  at 51.89%  because we lost our way for a few games.

Interestingly enough, only Heckingbottom has come close to that, at 56.16%.

If we lost the next 2 games, they'll be calling for his head too.

Funny old fickle game, eh.

I never see these win percentages as being as being a barometer of a good or bad manager, too many factors to take into account, personally I think Brian Laws did a fantastic job at SWFC when the club literally didn't have a bean, as much as I like Moore DC has given him the funds to pay good wages at this level, not getting promoted could be seen as failure given that statistic.