Owls Injuries.

KP Nuts

1 minute ago, KP Nuts said:

That's great news if he is. I thought he was really coming along prior to getting injured. What he does off is some pace which Gregory and Smith just don't have. If we get him back we just need to get a tune out of Fizz/Adeniran/Bakinson. Not easy I know.

Fizz has been a real let down, those early games in the season where he surged forward with pace and power and scored some cracking goals seem a long way away.

• Like 1

Does he have to declare if he's signed a pre-contract agreement with another club does anyone know or can he just keep it secret. 

I was comfortable with what Moore went with during January but the lad just hasn't kicked on has he.

Lets not forget Windass was dropped for a while, and weve coped without Byers for long periods, we dont play any of the top 6 until the final game and Derby have really gone off the boil of late, ex GF is a ram and she reckons the fans dont rate Warne one bit and hate his style of football.

Wilks looks like hes on the verge of a return, with promising news on Patterson, James was on the bench young Shipston has enough quality for this division, possibly higher.

Adeniran has missed a lot of games, he needs more matchtime and FDB is the same, hes been on the bench much of the season once Bannan got fit he was left out.

2 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Pattersons a big miss,he can play in most positions and is steady.I thought he’d have played James at Barnsley.

Paterson isn't the best of players but he rattles defences and has chipped in with some key goals, great to bring on for the last half hour.

3 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Pattersons a big miss,he can play in most positions and is steady.I thought he’d have played James at Barnsley.

Patterson just never gives up. hes 100% right upto the final whistle, he was having a stormer against Argyle right upto the muscle pull and that despite playing as a RWB.

James had an ankle knock, the extra rest will have been a precaution, there was no need to bring him on as Johnson was having a really good game, for a change. Johnson when hes on song is very good at this level, but its been just glimpses rather than consistent all season.

3 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Patterson just never gives up. hes 100% right upto the final whistle, he was having a stormer against Argyle right upto the muscle pull and that despite playing as a RWB.

James had an ankle knock, the extra rest will have been a precaution, there was no need to bring him on as Johnson was having a really good game, for a change. Johnson when hes on song is very good at this level, but its been just glimpses rather than consistent all season.

Forgot all about that to be honest, he gave us another option with the cross field ball when near Argyles box didn't he during that game. Hope we can get him and Wilkes back, at least that'll give the manager some options. Especially if Byers and Windass or out until towards the end of the season.