Owls Injuries.

KP Nuts

Ryan Galvin is fit again and will return to his loan at Maidstone for their last couple of games of the season.

Ciaran Brennan has had his operation and will be available for pre season. Shame he missed this last part of the season as I think he was doing really good. Sounds like he's filled out a bit as well and looks like he could be considered for a first team role next season but probably another loan spell i'd have thought. 

Courtesy of Joe Crann in The Star.

Famewo was taken off on Saturday due to fatigue and shouldl be available for Bristol Rovers.

Reece James- Only a slim chance of seeing him in any of our remaining games this season.

Mallik Wilks- Won't be available for Bristol Rovers. Will be assessed on Wednesday, could return v Exeter.

Josh Windass- He might return before the seasons up.

George Byers- Only a slim chance of seeing him again this season.

Jack Hunt- Possible return before end of season, but only just.

Ben Heneghan- No return this season.

On 14/04/2023 at 14:46, KP Nuts said:

Wilks still being assessed, James won't be back until the back end of the season.

Byers still long term, Windass not there yet, live in hope.

Where is Windass then if he's not threr yet?    Has he moved to Hope or not?   I bet he's used the same removal company we once used?  They were rubbish. 

Edited by Baron99
  • Haha 1