Owls Injuries.

KP Nuts

• 4 weeks later...

its often the manager who buys the player does not check on the players past,also tempo comes into this as well,ie a move to a team that players at a different speed also fitness comes into to it and us always buying older player and of course luck.

• 3 weeks later...

the trouble is everyone thought it would be easy to sign players ,its hard when you say this is your wage ,but if we go down its a lot less, even if you throw money big style at it ,then you often get a well if it works okay if not i am asking for a cheap transfer,many dont want relegation on there cv , so dont blame the boss or manager,its a horrid transfer zone. plus who wants to buy a ageing stadium,a ageing team and a full re-build in D1 your living in fanatasy land ,i think mr chansiri is trying and hoping to  re-build then sell as it cannot be easy when the family is so proud of there other businesses  or is he wanting to show his family,but football is like no otherr business and i think thats why he finds it so hard to grasp it,his english is not great,he seems to believe everyone in the business and we know that many of them are bad inc managers,players and agents.

31 minutes ago, bassett one said:

the trouble is everyone thought it would be easy to sign players ,its hard when you say this is your wage ,but if we go down its a lot less, even if you throw money big style at it ,then you often get a well if it works okay if not i am asking for a cheap transfer,many dont want relegation on there cv , so dont blame the boss or manager,its a horrid transfer zone. plus who wants to buy a ageing stadium,a ageing team and a full re-build in D1 your living in fanatasy land ,i think mr chansiri is trying and hoping to  re-build then sell as it cannot be easy when the family is so proud of there other businesses  or is he wanting to show his family,but football is like no otherr business and i think thats why he finds it so hard to grasp it,his english is not great,he seems to believe everyone in the business and we know that many of them are bad inc managers,players and agents.

Don't blame the boss or manager?

Wowzer.

4 hours ago, bassett one said:

You've got it bad mate , seek medical attention .