Help With Driving Test .

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

It was either 50 pence or £1.00 when I took it.

It increased in 1956 from 10 shillings to £1 and that’s what it was when I passed mine in’62 and then it increased again in ‘68 to £1 15 shillings.

echo.

11 minutes ago, francypants said:

Holly, have you been out for a drive alone yet ?    That is a lovely feeling.       :thumbsup:

Yeh! Shaking like a leaf, sweating your head off and nerves in tatters, yes a lovely feeling. :hihi:

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Yeh! Shaking like a leaf, sweating your head off and nerves in tatters, yes a lovely feeling. :hihi:

No, I wasn't like that.   Yes a tad nervous of course because it feels strange being on your own but I loved the first time I went out in the car on my own.    As soon as we got home from me taking my test, my husband  ( who had taught me to drive and I passed first time ) handed me the car keys and said  " Right off you go,  have a little drive round on your own, don't go far be careful and enjoy it )

1 hour ago, Thug Life said:

Hi no not yet but I don't get a car until about January so until then I'm still having 1 driving lesson a week to keep active and learn new stuff like motorway driving. I can't wait to get behind the wheel of my own car though 😊❤️

The next step is optional Holly and is called Pass Plus. Maybe that’s what you’re doing but if not it’s worth it because it covers lots of areas you’ve not already been able to do.

My youngest lad found it useful after his test. Details are on a Government website.

echo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, echo beach said:

The next step is optional Holly and is called Pass Plus. Maybe that’s what you’re doing but if not it’s worth it because it covers lots of areas you’ve not already been able to do.

My youngest lad found it useful after his test. Details are on a Government website.

echo.

Thank you very much for that Echo and I have heard about Pass Plus and I will  give it a go 💙🙏👍😊