Help With Driving Test .

8 hours ago, francypants said:

Grandson passed first time last year.

Thug Life  ...........   well done on passing your Theory test.   :clap:

CONGRATULATIONS to your Grandson francypants 🎉🚘🎊 and thank you very much 💖 

7 hours ago, NicolaJayne said:

becasue the reasonable adjustments allowed   under  , presumably , The Equality Act 2010  do not  impact on the ability of the candidate to drive  in a safe and reasonably  progressive manner, but are more related to  explaining   the exercises in the best manner for the candidate   and  the format of the  direction giving  etc.... 

Yes I have learning difficulties and I'm on the spectrum so I needed help with reading and I was given extra time. I didn't need the extra time today but the reader was very helpful. 😊

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Padders said:

Well done TL.

I'm so pleased for you and your Daddy..:clap:

Thank you very much Padders my Daddy is super proud of me. He hugged me very hard and started to cry when I told him. He's been a really big help even my driving instructor says he's been very helpful 😊

6 hours ago, echo beach said:

This is a first for me because I’ve never congratulated a Thug before but well done on passing your theory test.

The practical driving test should be a doddle providing you don’t let on to the examiner what your name is on this forum!😃

Fingers crossed, good luck and let us know how you go on.

echo.

Lol. Thank you very much echo beach I call myself Thug Life in honor of Ramon Dekkers. An amazing muay thai fighter who sadly died young. I do fight as well and I'm fighting at Magna center on saturday. I can't wait.🥊

Here is the poster I'm on the left ❤️

Screenshot_20240510_131508_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thug Life said:

Lol. Thank you very much echo beach I call myself Thug Life in honor of Ramon Dekkers. An amazing muay thai fighter who sadly died young. I do fight as well and I'm fighting at Magna center on saturday. I can't wait.🥊

Well I have to say this, "What a pretty young girl you are"

I'm rooting for you! Win or Lose your a credit to your sport.

C'mon TL make my day. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Well I have to say this, "What a pretty young girl you are"

I'm rooting for you! Win or Lose your a credit to your sport.

C'mon TL make my day. 

Awwww thank you Padders that's so nice of you. I'm getting weighed in on Friday at Grovner cassino in town so I'll let everyone know my weight and my opponent weight then Saturday it's on 🥊

My Daddy says there will be lots of cameras on us which Is scary but I can't wait to fight. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gaz678 said:

Thug life 🤔dont become a member of the 1.2 vauxhall nova racing club please !

What's that please? I don't think I'm getting a Vauxhall I think it's going to be a skoda. 

15 hours ago, Thug Life said:

Good Luck!👍

• Thanks 1