Help With Driving Test .

2 hours ago, Thug Life said:

Hello everyone I got weighed in today and I'm 54kg. I'm looking forward to the fight and I'll tell you all how I did. She's a very strong very tough woman so it will be a hard fight but I'm more than ready and can't wait for the bell. Hopefully a lot of money will be raised for St Luke’s ❤️😊💖

Could contain:

Could contain:

Such a good cause — good luck! Let us know how it goes.

• Thanks 1

On 23/03/2023 at 11:03, francypants said:

My husband taught me, our daughter and son to drive and we all passed first time.   He's currently teaching our 17 year old grandson.

Thug Life  .......   all the best with your driving, hope you pass.

I know your a big boxing fan Francy..

Will you be watching the big fight?

Looks like being a cracker, I can't wait for it..

It's going to be a close one so I'm going for Winter to shade it on points..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Padders said:

Conceal a horseshoe in your glove TL.

Old school 😂

11 hours ago, Thug Life said:

Yes she's a big girl but I'm definitely going to work her hard. Win Learn or Draw it will be a good scrap. ❤️

Enjoy it,  remember to breathe,  when all the adrenaline kicks in.

Best of luck

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Padders said:

I know your a big boxing fan Francy..

Will you be watching the big fight?

Looks like being a cracker, I can't wait for it..

It's going to be a close one so I'm going for Winter to shade it on points..

I don't like kick boxing   .......... but I wish Thug Life all the best.    :clap:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm still buzzing What a day I had my fight and I watched 30 fights as well. It was amazing to be a part of it. Mine was an exhibition so no winner or learner but I think I would have won if it was but hopefully we can do it again for points. I made new friends including my fantastic opponent and I had a day ill never forget. I will put up some pictures up and a video when I get them. Thank you for your support every one ❤️ 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Thug Life said:

I'm still buzzing What a day I had my fight and I watched 30 fights as well. It was amazing to be a part of it. Mine was an exhibition so no winner or learner but I think I would have won if it was but hopefully we can do it again for points. I made new friends including my fantastic opponent and I had a day ill never forget. I will put up some pictures up and a video when I get them. Thank you for your support every one ❤️ 

:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Thug Life said:

Glad you enjoyed your day TL.  Well done you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1