Snogging.

11 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

There is something rather unsavoury about a man who claims to be in his 70s/80s using the word "snogging".

Can we get this thread deleted?

Do you mind HHR...

70s  I'm just a young Whippersnapper.......

2 minutes ago, echo beach said:

Well Cressida who was that first kiss with; a certain Mr Clooney?

echo.

Be careful what you post Echo..

Pat, will be seething now...

Cressy's first love was Liam Neeson!

1 hour ago, cressida said:

For a start 'snog or snogging' are words which don't sound inviting,    I've not had a kiss which has bettered my first.

I don't believe marrieds really kiss properly after they've been together a few years,  taking things for granted or laziness.

Cuttsie you seem as if you've been quite a lusty lad but also that all the action meant nothing to you 😊

It did it taught me  that a snog was just a snog as Frank Sinatra once said , I wanna know what love is as Meatloaf once said , and like a vegan by Maddona

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, echo beach said:

Well Cressida who was that first kiss with; a certain Mr Clooney?   He is pattricia's 'fancy'

I'm sure the vast majority of lads are 'lusty' in their youth when the sap is rising. It's the way of nature, thank heavens.

Agree that relationships change as we move along life's path but hopefully both partners adapt and accept them.

Must admit I can't ever recall 'giorating' or 'cold sore swapping' like Cuttsie. Must have led a sheltered life!

Now knee trembling; yes, that's another matter.

echo.

My first kiss was a 16 year old lad with blonde hair (I was 13 years old)  on holiday in Devon.

What is giorating?   Never had a cold sore - eek.   Yes I did have a sheltered life,  I used to send my sister with messages to say I couldn't go out -  washing my hair!

30 minutes ago, Padders said:

Morning Cuttsie mi old fruitcake...

Soon as saw "Snogging" in the "New Topics" I immediately knew who'd posted :hihi:

Anyway, brilliant post..

Golly, dunt tha bring back Happy Memories,

I remember when I wer a lad back then, soon as I met a new lass, I used to turn on the old Padders charm, and within 5/6 minutes I was "Snogging" her, and if I wer lucky, a quick grope...

Chuffin ell, if it was today we'd be locked up and sent to a young offenders institution, but it was acceptable back in the 50/60s,

And the lasses loved it, Especially if it was me delivering the goods...

Lets be fair Cuttsie, there weren't owt else for us to do back then, my first love was Footie, and chasing the girls came a close second.

Today, the young uns haven't got time for a Good old "Snog" cus there always on their mobiles...

A proper "Snog" will last a good few minutes, but not today, that Passion Killer the Mobile phone will see to that...

If they can tear themselves away from the phone, then a quick peck on the cheek will suffice...

When I was courting my future wife, (Childhood sweetheart) we used to meet up and spend the cold winter nights in my dads treasured shed, we'd keep warm by continually "Snogging" and certain other "Shenanigans"

One night it was particular cold, summat like -12 degrees..

Now being a smart innovative kind of lad, I designed a Central Heating system for the shed.

This consisted of 6 candles strategically placed in various locations inside the shed.

I would then fire up the heating system, and go and pick my girlfriend up...

Oh dear!! things went wrong!

After picking her up and arriving back at my house, I found my parents stood in the back yard gazing at a pile of Ash...

My Dad, with a tear in his eye, turned to my Mum and said "Do you think it was Arson" I nearly pooed myself.

I got away with it, Ruddy vandals.

I still remember that night with fondness, what should have been a Hot night, turned into a firey  one..

My "Don Juan" activities ended.

My girlfriend must have though I was a bit hot, cus we courted for 5years and then spent another 48years married.

Happy daze..

You picked her up !!!!!!!on a Raleigh , chuffin heck that would soon darken the passion if it was a racing saddle 

Edited by cuttsie
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cressida said:

My first kiss was a 16 year old lad with blonde hair (I was 13 years old)  on holiday in Devon.

What is giorating?   Never had a cold sore - eek.   Yes I did have a sheltered life,  I used to send my sister with messages to say I couldn't go out -  washing my hair!

Ah, the recollection Cressida of that first romantic encounter. Brings back happy memories of yesteryear, doesn't it.

No idea what giorating is really. All I can think is that Cuttsie means gyrating!

I too used an intermediary to ask my subsequent wife out on our first date. She was a platonic girl friend called Gill who moved between offices in the organisation where we all worked. My date said 'yes' and the rest, as they say, is history.

We celebrated out Golden Wedding 2 years ago.

Gill married a Londoner just before we tied the knot and we've kept in touch ever since. I have a lot to thank her for!

echo

3 minutes ago, echo beach said:

Ah, the recollection Cressida of that first romantic encounter. Brings back happy memories of yesteryear, doesn't it.

No idea what giorating is really. All I can think is that Cuttsie means gyrating!

I too used an intermediary to ask my subsequent wife out on our first date. She was a platonic girl friend called Gill who moved between offices in the organisation where we all worked. My date said 'yes' and the rest, as they say, is history.

We celebrated out Golden Wedding 2 years ago.

Gill married a Londoner just before we tied the knot and we've kept in touch ever since. I have a lot to thank her for!

echo

Yes 13 years old,  he'd have been on thin ice these days!  (I had butterflies in my stomach all that night)

Congrats.  on your Golden Wedding.

24 minutes ago, cressida said:

Yes 13 years old,  he'd have been on thin ice these days!  (I had butterflies in my stomach all that night)

Congrats.  on your Golden Wedding.

13 years old and snogging  😲. I was still rabbiting , fishing and nesting at that age . No time for girls .

My first kiss was at 16 years old with a doctor. We snogged in the doorway of St.Leonard’s church at Longley. Afterwards he said “ You’ve never kissed anyone before have you?” I asked him how he knew. He said “ Because you kept your mouth closed all the time” I darent tell him that I didn’t know you had to open your lips” I was still a Catholic at that time  and went to confession. I thought I had to confess that I had kissed the doctor at my next confession, but the priest told me I didn’t, as we were both single.! 

23 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

13 years old and snogging  😲. I was still rabbiting , fishing and nesting at that age . No time for girls .

I think rabbiting, fishing and nesting would have been far more interesting ! 

28 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

He took me by surprise -  anyway you mature later,  although.........