Sheffield Is Awfull These Days

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

I mean, lets all just ignore most of the Chinese players on the tour are currently being done for match fixing, and China hasnt hosted an event for years....

First point (because i don't follow the 'stories') you have proof it is 'most' of them? Second point - true.

Just now, RollingJ said:

You read minds as well, now?

No,, it's common knowledge and has been much talked about on TV whist discussing snooker championships.

Maybe you are too busy pulling posters on here to have noticed.

Whether you believe it or not is up to you.  I say my piece and then I don't care all that much.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

No,, it's common knowledge and has been much talked about on TV whist discussing snooker championships.

Maybe you are too busy pulling posters on here to have noticed.

Whether you believe it or not is up to you.  I say my piece and then I don't care all that much.

No, just that I don't 'follow' news stories, and watch very little TV.

I also just 'say my piece' and move on - there's only so many ways to spin a story.

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

No, just that I don't 'follow' news stories, and watch very little TV.

I also just 'say my piece' and move on - there's only so many ways to spin a story.

In that case, it's no surprise that you didn't know then.

11 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

First point (because i don't follow the 'stories') you have proof it is 'most' of them? Second point - true.

There are (i think) eleven Chinese snooker players on the tour currently suspended pending investigation. All on the World Snooker Tour website. There are 24 or so Chinese players on tour. Ok not "most" but it isnt far off, its not a good look for them regardless.

An English player joined them last week on the suspended pile.

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

In that case, it's no surprise that you didn't know then.

True - but as I'm not that interested...

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

There are (i think) eleven Chinese snooker players on the tour currently suspended pending investigation. All on the World Snooker Tour website.

An English player joined them last week on the suspended pile.

Fair enough, but see my above reply.

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

True - but as I'm not that interested...

Fair enough, but see my above reply.

For what its worth, I watch the world snooker champs every year and there hasnt been any significant mention for years now about the event moving to China.

He wont see this as he has me on ignore, so be a love and quote me.

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

For what its worth, I watch the world snooker champs every year and there hasnt been any significant mention for years now about the event moving to China.

He wont see this as he has me on ignore, so be a love and quote me.

I watch them some of the time, but not as much these days as I don't find them as interesting as previously. Probably as I can't get the tickets as easily as I could, plus I prefer to do a little more than sit for hours.

Just now, RollingJ said:

I watch them some of the time, but not as much these days as I don't find them as interesting as previously. Probably as I can't get the tickets as easily as I could, plus I prefer to do a little more than sit for hours.

You should go to the qualifiers at the EIS. Tenner to get in, ticket valid all day. Can just bob in and out at your leisure.