Sheffield Is Awfull These Days

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

You should go to the qualifiers at the EIS. Tenner to get in, ticket valid all day. Can just bob in and out at your leisure.

Fair enough, but I'm still not that bothered these days. Some of the 'fun' seems to have gone out of it, and my tastes have changed.

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

I watch them some of the time, but not as much these days as I don't find them as interesting as previously. Probably as I can't get the tickets as easily as I could, plus I prefer to do a little more than sit for hours.

You can " be a love "and tell the moron you quoted, just so that I could see him ,      that

No, he won't hear it discussed at the World Championships, because the Crucible is hanging on to snooker for grim life and would be angry at the commentators or the players saying that openly

His own (if he has any) common sense should have told him that.

Get away from Sheffield and listen to the snooker talk then and it's quite different and I know that some of them want it in China.

Add to that, the continual run down in the city centre and how long will visitors want to keep coming to look at all our lovely offices, students flats  etc

^^^^

A ten year deal until 2027 is "hanging on for grim life", apparently 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1049329/contract-signed-to-keep-world-snooker-championships-at-crucible-until-2027

Someone quote this so the pillock above sees it. Does he not understand that him having me on ignore still means I can see his posts? 

What a moron!

Edited by HeHasRisen

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

^^^^

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1049329/contract-signed-to-keep-world-snooker-championships-at-crucible-until-2027

Someone quote this so the pillock above sees it. Does he not understand that him having me on ignore still means I can see his posts? 

What a moron!

There you go fella 👍

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

There you go fella 👍

Thanks love.

Maybe he will spot where he has contradicted himself within the space of two pages, too.

Tell you what, if a ten year deal is hanging on for dear life, would hate to see what a "total disaster" entails.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

^^^^

What a moron!

Hmmm... :huh:

At a risk of pointing out the obvious, but...

... "a ten year deal UNTIL 2027" is ONLY 3 MORE YEARS remaining after next month's championship.

So the original length of the deal is irrelevant... :roll:

2 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

At a risk of pointing out the obvious, but...

... "a ten year deal UNTIL 2027" is ONLY 3 MORE YEARS remaining after next month's championship.

So the original length of the deal is irrelevant... :roll:

Not if it includes 2027....

In any case its hardly on life support. Still at least 5 more to be held here.

The Premier League doesn't even do 5 year deals with Sky and BT, let alone 10.

Edited by HeHasRisen

4 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Oh dear! :(

Then that would NOT be UNTIL, would it? :roll:

The old deal was to run out 2017

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-3568577/World-Championship-looks-set-remain-Sheffield-Crucible-Theatre-closes-new-multi-year-deal.html

The new 10 year one includes 2027. So there are at least 5 World Championships left in Sheffield as it stands.

Over to you. "Eye roll emoji".

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Well THAT's NOT what YOU said here...

A more accurate statement would have been "until AFTER the 2027 championship". :roll: