Protesters

9 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I didn't attack you at all. Intelligence isn't something you get by merit - some people get a lot of it and some get very little, it's just luck of the draw, it's not about being a good or a bad person. I was just describing what's going on here.

Awesome......You feel like youve contributed 👍

Hopefully the rest of your day will be good as this moment 

4 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Quite correct but,  that's a bit of a change from claiming that the horses actually enjoy these things.

Why the sudden change of tack - simply because you realised that you were wrong as always.

Now,  it's because we are the dominant species and we can do as we like.   that's more like it. telling the truth at last and proving what a heartless and  uncaring individual you are.

No, I don't like it and, I don't watch it and it will be out of sight but not out of mind.  

I just think that there are some humans who could do with a good HORSEwhipping.

He can go and shoot a few elephants And put their heads on his lounge wall that would be good wunt it or shoot the red kites and eagles like the landed gentry do after all we are dominant aren’t we

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

He can go and shoot a few elephants And put their heads on his lounge wall that would be good wunt it or shoot the red kites and eagles like the landed gentry do after all we are dominant aren’t we

Yes, and the odd thing is, that it's mostly the supposedly well bred Tories who get their kicks like that.