Cheltenham V Sheffield Wednesday

bassett one

5 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Cloud 8.5 Padders .....

We can't avoid the truth. The last 3 results have been poor. Then better. Then bad. Then promising.

Culminating in the fact that the last 3 results were dire.

No question.

Bakinson?

Yep. We've seen Johnson do much better, so he can do it. He needs a rocket up his 'owz your father to gee him up a bit. Him and 4 or 5 others.

The thing is with Johnson is if you can get him into that area he's one of the best crosses of the ball we've had for ages, a wand of a left foot but when he get nullified he becomes absent, not seen or noticed.

3 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

And everyone seems to be conveniently ignoring the fact that it was their favourite, Mr Bannan who gave the ball away with a sloppy pass in midfield to set up Cheltenham's first goal...

I've timestamped the video to pick out the perfect pass!  :hihi:

Ever since Bannan arrived at the club I've said this would happen one day................... GET SHUT. 😂😂😂

6 hours ago, cuttsie said:

it was a good game in atrocious conditions that lead to their goal when our golie could not hold the ball .

A fair result

True however if I'm remembering the goal right one of our players probably could of done better getting him closed down.