Cheltenham V Sheffield Wednesday

bassett one

46 minutes ago, top4718 said:

We've made this game a must win after the inept display this afternoon, anything less and we hand the initiative to the teams just below us.

I think we're trying for the play offs. I thought we'd got over the tough hurdles and now we're plummeting. Best thing we can do now is get ready for the play offs, get players fit,  we're threadbare as far as players go for whatever reason, poor recruitment, bad luck with injuries or whatever.

Darren Moore must know now he made the wrong decision not bringing players in,just in case injuries were mounting up,and they are now,and who is good enough now to bring on from the Bench,why can"t any of the youth players given a chance to proof themselves,as i can"t really remember the last time we have given a young player from our own ranks a chance

27 minutes ago, 1295galaxy said:

Darren Moore must know now he made the wrong decision not bringing players in,just in case injuries were mounting up,and they are now,and who is good enough now to bring on from the Bench,why can"t any of the youth players given a chance to proof themselves,as i can"t really remember the last time we have given a young player from our own ranks a chance

Pretty certain that wasnt DMs call, I heard something about wages and budgets, and a few have heard the same

On 26/03/2023 at 17:45, KP Nuts said:

I get the impression he's petrified someone else will start one.😀

I see nothing wrong or against the rules that Bassett has done starting this or any other thread. Why should he be petrified?.

Maybe he's just enjoys doing it and enough people enjoy contributing to his threads without having a nasty go at him.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 1295galaxy said:

Windass might be out for 6 weeks,so not very good news at All,DM will be under loads of pressure now from loads of angry fans,even somone last night wanted him sacked already

Fancy wanting the manager sacked when a win tomorrow would take us back to the top of the league...you really couldn’t make it up how stupid some folk are ...mind you looking on here over the past few days ...it’s clear there’s some stupid folk lurking everywhere...😂

• Like 1