Cheltenham V Sheffield Wednesday

bassett one

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Reverse phycology mate...

I am absolutely rubbish at predicting!!

We could either blow them away 0-3 or lose 3-0 tonight.

It is at this point I also have to put my hand up to doing similar.

I can't remember exact details no but a few years ago we went 2 or 3 up away at Luton, can't remember the final score or how much I won or indeed what the final score was and I can't be bothered to look it up, but I made money that day. Was we 2 up at half time and we got beat? Seam to remember Windass scoring or did he miss an easy one to make it 3-0, my memory just isn't what it was.

28 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

It is at this point I also have to put my hand up to doing similar.

I can't remember exact details no but a few years ago we went 2 or 3 up away at Luton, can't remember the final score or how much I won or indeed what the final score was and I can't be bothered to look it up, but I made money that day. Was we 2 up at half time and we got beat? Seam to remember Windass scoring or did he miss an easy one to make it 3-0, my memory just isn't what it was.

It was the game Monk played Fessi at left back!!

Think we lost 3-2 after being 2 up.

Dawson dropped tonight!!!

WTF 

Edited by Al Bundy

Tonight's line up at Cheltenham, 3 changes to the last game.  They need to get their act together tonight, a win is needed, it will be a tough game and Cheltenham will feel they have a good chance after Wednesday's last 3 games.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It was the game Monk played Fessi at left back!!

Think we lost 3-2 after being 2 up.

That would be the one although I thought FF had left, but again my memory is garbage. Seem to remember Windass either scoring or missing a sitter to make it 3-0, could've been both.

2 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Tonight's line up at Cheltenham, 3 changes to the last game.  They need to get their act together tonight, a win is needed, it will be a tough game and Cheltenham will feel they have a good chance after Wednesday's last 3 games.

Flint not being able to play games too close together by the looks of things. Bet Alfie May is licking his lips.