Anyone Willing To Take Chance On Me

My name is danial sharp. I am 40 years old. I have an nvq lvl2 in business administration. I have limited work experience due to Asperger's and self esteem. I have volunteered before where I was team leader refurbishing it equipment from hallam university.

I would like to help others and to be able to have some confidence

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for speaking to me ivan. I have alot of issues that have led me to being the way i am. I never thought id be so messed up and lazy. I truly am scared to death most of the time and verging on insanity, all because i was an anxious child and thought being on benefits was ok in the eyes of god. 

Im worried how mentally unstable I have become and how out of touch with reality Ive become.

I am currently doing a course that will give me a comptia A+ qualification and microsoft certifications. I am really worried about my mental health as ive been self harming and sewer slide has been on my mind.

I am really trying to push forward, my marriage ended, my education and skills lacking...i feel like a failure and trying to keep going.