Travellers Caravans At Norton Aerodrome

33 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

The last 2 or 3 weeks we've had a spate of car windows put through in the local area, and 2 nights ago a guy on our block had his fuel tank drilled and £200 of diesel syphoned out of it.... luckily I had installed a CCTV camera for him a few days before so the footage has been sent to the police, who were less than useless... they actually told him "well we're living in hard times" 😮

Just coincidental timing maybe.

My bold 

Really? I find that hard to believe. I mean, syp are useless, we all know that but I still find it hard to believe a copper said that.

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold 

Really? I find that hard to believe. I mean, syp are useless, we all know that but I still find it hard to believe a copper said that.

Yeah we found that a challenge too, but he said he phoned 101 and the person he spoke to said that.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

Yeah we found that a challenge too, but he said he phoned 101 and the person he spoke to said that.

Well that's disgusting. 

I hope it didn't come across as though I was calling anyone a liar. I'm just stunned that they would say that. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Well that's disgusting. 

I hope it didn't come across as though I was calling anyone a liar. I'm just stunned that they would say that. 

Not at all, trust me, we were all floored to hear that they had actually said that.

It's even worse when you know that he's wheelchair bound and it was a motability converted van that had had it's tank drilled and drained.

17 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

Not at all, trust me, we were all floored to hear that they had actually said that.

It's even worse when you know that he's wheelchair bound and it was a motability converted van that had had it's tank drilled and drained.

Thats absolutely shameful.. 

A small silver lining perhaps but as its motability it'll get fixed quickly if my experience is anything to go by. He'll possibly get a courtesy vehicle too.

59 minutes ago, bassett one said:

but not any garages that ive known or car hire have special adapted vehicles to hire ect,but stealing diesel and petrol is common from vans/lorrys not right but really bad,have the travelors left yet?

have they hell left!! i think some more have turned up like bad pennies, the rubbish pile of ****ty nappies  etc is increasing daily as i drive past, absolute scum.