League One Run In.

KP Nuts

Auto's are down to just 4 for me now. Plymouth, Wednesday, Ipswich and Barnsley. Can't see Bolton or Derby catching and passing 3 of the top 4. Barnsley will be a bit down tonight, beaten 3-1 at Exeter to end their own decent unbeaten run, around 12 games if I remember correctly.

Owls up tomorrow, Plymouth and Ipswich seem to have a long rest between games, could prove to be crucial.

23 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Auto's are down to just 4 for me now. Plymouth, Wednesday, Ipswich and Barnsley. Can't see Bolton or Derby catching and passing 3 of the top 4. Barnsley will be a bit down tonight, beaten 3-1 at Exeter to end their own decent unbeaten run, around 12 games if I remember correctly.

Owls up tomorrow, Plymouth and Ipswich seem to have a long rest between games, could prove to be crucial.

Agree with you Nutty,

Owt can happen,

Borderline decisions, red cards, offsides, bad referees, all play their part..

It's all down to the rub of the green.

23 minutes ago, Padders said:

Agree with you Nutty,

Owt can happen,

Borderline decisions, red cards, offsides, bad referees, all play their part..

It's all down to the rub of the green.

Oh yes Padders, I fully expect Wednesday to keep me in a state of suspended apprehension right up to the last minute, it's the dashed hope that cripples you.

7 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Oh yes Padders, I fully expect Wednesday to keep me in a state of suspended apprehension right up to the last minute, it's the dashed hope that cripples you.

I'm passionate about football,

Started playing for the school, progressed to the South Yorkshire Amateur League.

Just love football, it's an addiction. as can be seen on the footie section.

And in all my years of following football, I still haven't got a clue.

Predicting outcomes of matches just seems to define logic.

Suppose that's what makes it the great game it is.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Padders said:

And in all my years of following football, I still haven't got a clue.

Predicting outcomes of matches just seems to define logic.

Suppose that's what makes it the great game it is.

That's why we love it.

I'm the same, hopeless with the football predictions. I have a little flutter every week but seldom on the football just for that reason, unless it's an offer too good to miss of course. 

I stick to the golf.

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

its even worse if you support wednesday as you say they never do anything the easy way

They'll keep us on the edge of our seats right up to the last minute I expect, but will they succeed or fail? What a roller coaster ride they take us on don't they, but we love it really. Don't we? 

I'm dreading going into the last game v Derby and needing a win, Wildsmith plays a blinder and Mendez-Laing scores the winner.

1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

I thought it was a steady run in but after Sunday I’m not so sure.

Didn't we all, the game just shows us once again not to take anything for granted. I'm still reeling after the last result but these injuries will have done for us if we fail. Having said that, we should be getting a few back for the play offs.😀