League One Run In.

KP Nuts

43 minutes ago, bassett one said:

we should of as i said before got a couple of players in in jan,no matter what the cost as failure now will cost us millions

DC just might have had a basin full if we don't and decide he's had enough. On the other hand, if we do get over the line the land of milk and honey awaits hopefully.

League Table.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-one/table

Games left.

Plymouth  Morecambe (A), Lincoln (H), Exeter (A), Shrewsbury (A), Cambridge (H), Bristol Rovers (H), Burton (H), Port Vale (A).

Sheffield Wednesday Lincoln (H), Oxford (A), Accrington (H), Burton (A), Bristol Rovers (A), Exeter (H), Shrewsbury (A), Derby (H).

Ipswich Derby (A), Wycombe (H), Cheltenham (A), Charlton (H), Port Vale (H), Peterborough (A), Barnsley (A), Exeter (H), Fleetwood (A).

Barnsley Morecambe (H), Burton (A), Shrewsbury (H), Forest Green (A), Lincoln (A), Oxford (H), Ipswich (H), MKDons(A), Port Vale (H).

OK, I was bored. Sorry for any mistakes.

My take on the remaining games.

Plymouth look to have the easiest, on paper. 8 to play.

Owls slightly more difficult, don't fancy Derby in the last game if we need to win. 8 to play.

Ipswich still to play Derby, Wycombe, Peterborough, Barnsly and the last game at Fleetwood won't be easy either. 9 to play.

Barnsley Still have to go to FGR and that can be testing.😀 Not too bad a run in but still have to play Ipswich at Oakwell. 9 to play.

9 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

League Table.

Games left.

Plymouth  Morecambe (A), Lincoln (H), Exeter (A), Shrewsbury (A), Cambridge (H), Bristol Rovers (H), Burton (H), Port Vale (A).

Sheffield Wednesday Lincoln (H), Oxford (A), Accrington (H), Burton (A), Bristol Rovers (A), Exeter (H), Shrewsbury (A), Derby (H).

Ipswich Derby (A), Wycombe (H), Cheltenham (A), Charlton (H), Port Vale (H), Peterborough (A), Barnsley (A), Exeter (H), Fleetwood (A).

Barnsley Morecambe (H), Burton (A), Shrewsbury (H), Forest Green (A), Lincoln (A), Oxford (H), Ipswich (H), MKDons(A), Port Vale (H).

OK, I was bored. Sorry for any mistakes.

My take on the remaining games.

Plymouth look to have the easiest, on paper. 8 to play.

Owls slightly more difficult, don't fancy Derby in the last game if we need to win. 8 to play.

Ipswich still to play Derby, Wycombe, Peterborough, Barnsly and the last game at Fleetwood won't be easy either. 9 to play.

Barnsley Still have to go to FGR and that can be testing.😀 Not too bad a run in but still have to play Ipswich at Oakwell. 9 to play.

Has Monksy nicked your phone?.

• Haha 2

I think that's an outrageous thing to say about poor old Monksey. The bloke is delicate and needs our protection. He's probably read that and in meltdown again, popping the anti depressants and on the phone to Esther Rantzen as we speak.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KP Nuts said:

I think that's an outrageous thing to say about poor old Monksey. The bloke is delicate and needs our protection. He's probably read that and in meltdown again, popping the anti depressants and on the phone to Esther Rantzen as we speak.

Yeh, I see what you mean, who in their right mind would want to pretend to be you?.

It made me chuckle though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/03/2023 at 23:52, KP Nuts said:

League One Table.

Games left.

Plymouth   Exeter (A), Shrewsbury (A), Cambridge (H), Bristol Rovers (H), Burton (H), Port Vale (A).

Sheffield Wednesday  Burton (A), Bristol Rovers (A), Exeter (H), Shrewsbury (A), Derby (H).

Ipswich  Charlton (H), Port Vale (H), Peterborough (A), Barnsley (A), Exeter (H), Fleetwood (A).

Barnsley  Forest Green (A), Lincoln (A), Oxford (H), Ipswich (H), MKDons(A), Port Vale (H).

Bump. Updated showing `remaining games, it's all to play for.